1:10

ACT 1

DUTIES

"information may inform the mind, but revelation will set the heart on fire,"
-Matt Redman

Dakota Marie Jukic took another anxious sip of relief, the problems of her world only demuring as she felt the cold, lucid liquid now slowly sipped through and down her throat as with that slowly washed away her problems.

The bright sunstone locks now tied back into a loose ponytail, her chocolate eyes scanned the tiny battalions of alcohol bottles lines up perfectly behind the counter. Checking her Cartier watch lined with diamonds she laments and pushes the empty glass cut cup back as she takes out a Canadian five hundred she calls out to the bartender, "Keep the change," she saunters out.

Walking along the black carpet jarring yet complimenting with the red marble floors she makes her way to the lounge as before a word leaves her mouth her eyes had finally caught up with her brain at the sight in front of her.

"Mum?!" her voice echoes across the room, "Wha-, who is this?!"

The older carbon copy of the young female dressed in a Yves Saint Laurent jumpsuit only sighs and gives a warm smile, "Dakota, I want you to meet your father,"

It was a deadly silence that followed that last statement, Dakota's heart was pacing, wanting to lunge out of her chest. The drenched-in designer teenager hesitantly-, shakingly took cautious steps closer to her mother.

Dakota's mother was a strong, independent self-made billionaire. She had been brought up in at first rough environment, a mother juggling supporting a child she bared at a young unexpected age whose father was unknown and trying to land any successful job to fit her subdued resume. But Eliza Jukic didn't give up, she landed a job on a small television show as a presenter, then catching attention for her personality she went on to become the most successful talk show host in America earning her first billion within two years, then becoming an influential woman figure of society earning billions yearly from her successful books to girl's clothing store that promoted girl's independence.