1:2

ACT 1

ACT 1

DINNER SOCIALS

DINNER SOCIALS

"They simply go way back,"

In the Swiss alps sat a vast house sitting beautifully in the cliffs with snow running down the roof. The house itself was a prized piece that had been recently renovated with its futuristic architecture yet nostalgic-ambience. Bright tinted window walls could be seen across the outside with firm wooden walls in between.

The house was none other belonged to the Läckerbergs for almost a hundred years - who were originally reigned from and still of a real estate supremacy with also founding the club decades ago- with hundreds of acres of private land for skiing in the winter and in the warmer month horse riding and pigeon clay shooting were popular to do.

The Läckerbergs group were a secretive group of the most powerful people -the reigning few including of the Kadamskiynovs, the Hu's, the Vanderhadens and the de Belluccis- from ex-politicians to secretive old-money families these where you could find the people who had shaped the world itself.

The club itself wasn't posted nor bragged on social media. Invite was the only way in and a one-point-five billion annual fee per year.

The grand hostess herself, Elsa Läckerberg, in a beautiful white Dior jumpsuit walked into the main lounge which illuminated by the dazzling waggon wheel chandelier casting intricate shadow shapes onto the heated tiled floors.

"Everyone," her thick Swiss accent evident as another woman stood beside her an Asian woman beside her, "This is Mrs Shi. Her husband is sadly unable to attend with her so let's all give her a warm welcome. Dinner will be served in half an hour so Mr Kadamskiynov don't drink too many shots, I guarantee you the wine is to die for. Courtesy of the de Bullucci's everyone," she announced as everyone clapped and looked to the couple Anna and Abramo de Bullucci smiling as Richard Hu playfully nudged Maxim as he chuckled putting his flawlessly cut crystal glass down.