1:12

ACT 1

SINS & SHOPPING BLUES

VOTE & COMMENT!

*One of the people in the following chapter is dead, but for now in this story they are alive. I also disclaim what his personality is like, so I again apoligise if I don't get it right.

A usual Sunday morning was made up of a few things, prayer in the morning to whatever religion or philosophy they worshipped -Christianity served in the small chapel near the new courtyard where a high priest or bishop flew in from either Rome or Florence mainly due to most families reigning from European related families. Whilst for those who prayed a different religion -in this case, Adya who prayed to her Indian deity/ies. Then followed by breakfast then chatter, library, equestrian or croquet for the early hours of before ten thirty, students either ventured outwards or stayed within school grounds where lunch would be served at twelve-thirty.

The rows of students standing up as they were sandwiched between African Blackwood benches that were dexterously crafted from pulchritudinous carved grapes that slept on an angle of the swirls that formed the armrests of the seats.

As Talia with a pearl rosary woven in and out of her fingers, the string and white pearls that connected to the turquoise cross at the end dangling on the back of her hand. Opening her eyes instinctively as she pushed up her golden glasses and adverted her head to a daydreaming Gianna who was staring languorously at the glass stained window, pouring its aurora-like light onto some of the students at the other end of the room.

Sighing, the brunette had twisted her head to the other side only met a glaring Talia.

Sugar Honey Ice Tea.