1:13

Vote and comment

Vote and comment

ACT 1

A RELUCTANT ACQUAINTANCE

"Haste makes waste. Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation,"

-Malcolm Gladwell

Ambition and greed were at their peak when the best of the best were assembled together into one room. For such a noble cause to relieve the cause of another disease, the idea of charity was much abused when many just found it as a haggard excuse to either doll one's self up, start another round of gossip to either get back or start something, and the typical favourite to make business.

Asia's top milieu of the medical all gathered at the Lim charity ball in Shanghai that celebrated only the finest of doctors and surgeons of Asia's esteemed medical world. Found on the top of one of Shanghai's tallest buildings were three-sixty views and three levels of opulent luxury.

With a jubilant laugh escaping the man dressed in a Tom Ford suit from the latest collection only then let the flute of champagne run down his mouth as he conversed with none other than one of Hong Kong's most esteemed orthopedic surgeon Dr Prescot Lim, whom to what the man believed was worthy of his conversation as he was listed as one of Forbe's most prized highest-earning doctor. Not of course of his job, but of for the racketing chain that their family-owned.

"Mr Xiao, you are good!" Mr Lim bellowed in a joyful tone, whom was clad in a Navy Phillip Lim single-breasted one-button shawl lapel suit.