1:22

Talia's look at the top*

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE!

ACT 1

THE POWER BEHIND THE THRONE

"This is the power, behind power,"
-Bombshell

If you ever stumbled across Cesar, all new to the dangerous stratosphere of the tight knitted high society the first question you should ask is if you ever were in the good graces of him you would have to ask who watch out for. 'Who to watch out for?' in the milieu of perilous glances of women and men of fancy titles and riches beyond the human mind was not to be taken for who was a threat. There perhaps wasn't a word for someone you want to mess with within this small circle of the elite.

They could do far more damage than just what one could consider a 'rich person' would do and make one out of a job, or be banned from certain stores, organizations that might occupy a vast economic pillar for a nation's financial situation. No, for such families who were responsible for global bankruptcy and economic tolls if they pleased, stock markets collapsing in a blink of an eye, controlling historic royal figures and even funding historic European wars-, it was only one's nightmare what they could do to a single person.

Everyone perhaps knew was never to mess with the one on top of the hierarchy. Cesar would say you would be right, it was simple psychology of the hierarchy. Everyone followed it, it was human nature to assert themselves into a hierarchy based on certain qualities.

But the question was who to watch when looking at the top. Of course, one was never to mess with Mikhail Kadamskiynov if one ever got the chance to witness a simple glimmer of his so-called wrath-, if you could even call Mikhail simply having a conversation with the person looking all high and charming like an haute couture model posing perfectly when he was just sitting casually as the poor victim was psychologically getting deteriorated then going insane right in front of him from only his words and perhaps a few files on them if he felt like he wanted effort implicated. But of course, in all his good graces he would happily pay for any therapy sessions to overcome such trauma with any top therapist -any mediocre ones from a local city wouldn't change a single thing- even though it would be a very slow-burning process to undo such things.