1:15

Outfits above

ACT 1

THE RUNWAY

THE RUNWAY

"dress shabbily they remember the dress, dress elegantly the remember the woman,"
-Coco Chanel

A Nice long chapter for my readers, plz comment~

"Does anyone have another Wagon wheel?" Gianna asked as she was unpacking snacks from her safe from under her bed, as Talia clad comfortably in mauve La Perla pants and oversized white shirt was digging through her stash.

"No, I only brought Tim Tams-,"

"Of course you did," Mila chortled as a pillow was hit her in the face from Talia.

"I also brought walkers smoky bacon flavoured, a bunch of Maltesers, Gianna I got your sour patches-"

"-Thanks babe," Gianna chirped as she dexterously cradled her snacks from her bed to the bottom of the steps where she dumped them in the middle of her carpet.

"And, also does anyone want a Dr Peppers?" Talia held up from her right hand as Mila turned around frantically.

"Ooh, me!" Mila called out as Talia threw it across the room.

"You twits! The f*ckin carpet!" Gianna furiously gestured to the rug.

"Mate, it was only twenty pounds from the marketplace," Talia sniggered at the female in a matching red and white pyjama set from the eco-friendly Orchard Moon.

"So? it would be so much hassle to go back and find and exact the copy of this," the Italian brunette huffed as she sat down crossing her legs as she turned to her other friend who was wearing a long-sleeved animal print top and black sweat pants.

"It's true," Mila admitted as she then pulled out a packet of wagon wheels, "found some Gigi," as Gianna smiled as she was handed the packet as Mila continued to pull out the rest of her food.