Insight and quick (long) rant about the book

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT AND BETTER UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THIS BOOK!!

Hi Pedigreed Figures! Through the comments, I would like to thank you guys so much for your support. As I've tried to read your questions about the book so far have all been similar. I would also like to clear up a few things as well for you to truly understand the characters, book or whatsoever. I am also doing a fashion analysis on this book as well.

1. I've been getting a lot of questions about the relationship between Talia and Mikhail. For future wise and presently when this was first posted I had no idea that Mikhail would be like this when I started writing this book! I wanted another antagonist that was close to Talia that was would cause her more pressure. I also didn't want to make Mikhail entirely perfect as these figures in other books piss me off. 

a) I had/have no idea where this relationship is going, as one it is a political marriage and Talia first initiated the agreement. Two I know it sounded kind of dumb to some readers for Talia to do that but then again she was ten and yes it was rash and as her theme suggests she has to make sacrifices. 

b) I know for those readers who were suddenly hit with this type of sadness and they want Mikhail and Talia to be in this healthy relationship but I'm sorry this isn't this chiche' book where the guy and girl have this blissful relationship and are undeniably pretty. Or the ordinary girl gets the really hot guy. No. It's not that I hate it, it's just that I don't want my book falling under this stereotype. 

2. Mikhail, Mikhail, Mikhail. Ahhh, our golden boy, right? As you've read so far he has a dark side. I don't know how to write this any better in the book cause I absolutely hate just slapping a statement in the book. No. I want it to flow. 

a) Mikhail's is VERY psychologically advanced. Aight. His mindset, mind, intellect surpasses his normal age by far and as you've seen with the recent chapters. Yes, he's manipulative, but not upfront manipulative he thinks ahead, like far off. Yes, also he is aware of this power. He pays attention very well, down to the last detail. 

He's not like these hormonal teenagers, he doesn't just have mood swings, he doesn't become aggressive (well he would do it in a very classy way). being this psychologically advanced he knows his weaknesses, his limits and uses others (without them even knowing) to get what he wants. 

b) This manipulation with Talia works as he makes her think it's her own decision, her way of thinking, how sometimes it's her fault. Writing this is SOOOO hard. like I don't want to make it painfully obvious but I want it to sound smart and hidden and plain sight. Words are a powerful tool. Like I don't know how else to explain it. He keeps his cool, he doesn't act violent physically, he doesn't throw punches. 

c) Alright, this, I repeat is HIGH SOCIETY. If you want to piss someone off, pick a fight it's a battle of who can keep their composure. Not make a scene, I won't assume that this doesn't happen in the new high society but in the old guard this all seems like the person is unmannered, barbaric and etc.