1:16

Vote and Comment!

Vote and Comment!

ACT 1

AN OPULENT ASSESMBLAGE

"Conquer the world is easy. The difficult part is to get up and Rule it,"
-Genghis Khan

The Midnight Crisis! Fatal Car Crash between truck and the Jukics.

After the debut of Isleen by none other than model heiress Camille Engepoel that tragedy struck at midnight when renowned talk show host, philanthropist and activist Eliza Jukic with her beloved daughter influencer and socialite Dakota Marie Jukic were fatally hit by a -soon to be confirmed- mysterious truck driver.

The Roll's Royce had left the von Huxley hotel in the heart of Manhattan when at the intersection of Park's avenue where when midnight struck. Cinderella may have lost her magical appearance but the world is holding its breath as miraculously Dakota has only succumbed to minor injuries, however, her mother is now the victim of life-threatening injuries as fans in the next few hours have showered the family in support. 

But at 9:00 the following day was when had been confronted by the devastating news. In the private Channing owned hospital death had taken Eliza's life, leaving only a recovered Dakota. In tears, her friends (Verena von Huxley, Camille Engepoel, Miranda Xiao, Jasper Channning, Xander Hawthorne and Lucien Lanhaster) have all stood loyally in support of the young teen. Sympathy and support by her friends' parents have been greatly praised.

The following week it was reported at the private-owned (von Huxley's) cemetery that family, friends had gathered in black to burry the extraordinary and revered Eliza Jukic, leading the funeral a clad in Micheal Kors black jumpsuit teary Dakota who gave a heartwarming speech about her mother.