1:4

The dress above what Talia is wearing

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, ADD

_______

Important:

Carlotta's pronouns are she/they, to avoid confusion. Enjoy the story

_______

ACT 1

 Enjoy the story_______ACT 1

RENUNION AND REVELATIONS

"The truth is the truth even no one believes it, and a lie is a lie even everyone believes it,"

Gianna had stridden in with every click if her white Louboutin heels was another head turned to watch the Italian beauty find her way to her parent's small assemblage of them and her friend's parents.

Gianna's white simple Versace gown with Grecian folds and garnished from the neckline to the fixed bodice with silver Lesage embroidery had transformed her into an elegant snow maiden.

"Ah, there's my Belissima!" she heard her a familiar cheery voice called out as she made her way to her parents as everyone marvelled at the young beauty.

Everyone knew of the Italian beauty, the shining heiress of her family with her sun-kissed skin, chocolate locks and hazel eyes; only to support her beauty was her wealth, dawning from the de Bellucci's from her father's side of the family she was a double heiress, her mother a reigning Italian nobility family, her grandfather a Cavaliere, the equivalent to a knighthood.

"Mr and Mrs Vanderhaden, Mr Kadamskiynov, Mr and Mrs Hu, it's lovely to see you again," she smiled flashing a flawless smile as Quinn Vanderhaden had scrutinized her from head to toe, her simple ten-carat ice diamond earrings and Burmese pearls swaying to the rhythm of the music.

"You look absolutely beautiful as always," Quinn complimented, doting on her Elizabeth Taylor collection earrings afterwards.

"I've heard you've been in Milan your entire holidays, find any new pieces?" Quinn asked as she chuckled sheepishly.