Span of Love

France I have a question, you are the country of love that cannot love in the sense that any mortal whom you may love would shortly die due to their fleeting lifespan in terms of your immortality (well as long as your country lives) and the odds of the reciprocation of feelings from your fellow immortal nations... what are your thoughts on this matter?

Also, what do you think of my profile picture? ;)

-ShinigamisLoveApples

"Another question?" France asked.

I turned my screen away from him. "Nooooo..." I lied.

"There is! Let moi see it!" He moved towards me, reaching a hand out for my laptop.

"No! It will just hurt you!" I moved away from him.

"I agreed I would answer all the questions," he said. He reached a hand out. "S'il vous plait. It's just a question."

I relented and gave him the laptop. He read the question and frowned.

"You don't have to answer it..." I said quietly.

He looked up. "I will. It is okay. I have gotten used to the fact that I can't love a mortal," he muttered.

I nodded and looked down.

"I realize I cannot love them forever. But I want to try to love so much it could last a century. I will be gentle if they want. Sweet, kind, loving..." He trailed off smiling.

"That's sweet France," I said.

" I try to make every one of my lovers feel special," he said.

"N'awwww~!"

"And your profile picture?" France leaned close to look at the little icon. "Moi and angleterre?" he asked, smiling.

I giggled. "It looks like. Seems accurate!" I said.

He nodded and laughed. "Oui~."

"Thanks for the question!"