Admin freaks out cuz shes a crazy bitch

I can see where you're coming from about the whole 'wine' thing. Personally, I don't have an exact favorite myself. :P

But anyway, France, so I showed a friend of mine this (awesome) ask, and she wants to know: is there anyone who is NOT a country or Alice, that you find especially attractive~? xD

And I have a question for Alice too: if you could live anywhere in the world besides where you currently reside, where would that be and why?

That's all! And thanks for answering! (if you do :P)

~Sora

"She said my ask was awesome~!" I squealed. "Let me love you~!"

"You mean mon ask~," France corrected.

"Shush! WAH~! Awesome~!" My eyes practically sparkled because I'm a sucker for nice comments.

I pushed France out of the way. "I call answering my question first~!" I yelled.

"Oui. D'accord. You don't have to push." France pouted.

I laughed and quickly apologized by patting his head.

"See~ here's the thing. When I grow up, I don't think I'm going to reside in just one country because I want to travel the world. And I'm fully prepared of not having any children or a husband but I don't really want either. I'm totally fine with being forever alone. Haha. Awesomely forever alone~!" I answered.

"It's uncanny how much you remind moi of America," France purred.

"Well yeah. Because I'm full American!"

"Now mon turn?" France asked.

I nodded, twirling around in my chair again. "Sora said it was awesome~," I kept muttering.

"Ah. This question is difficult. Why? Because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, non? I feel everyone is beautiful and should be loved completely. It makes moi sad when I see people crying or depressed. I always love to lighten up the mood~," France answered.

"We're such ramblers tonight~!" I sung.

"I am a natural rambler~," France said, smiling at me.

"Mee tooooo!" I said.

France eyed me suspiciously. "Did you -perhaps- have any of mon wine?"

"Only two bottles bro!"

"Shhh! It's deux in le morning!"

I put my hand over his mouth. "Shh. You're two in the morning," I mumbled.

He looked at me, very confused.

"Say thanks France. Say thanks to the lovely askers." I removed my hand from his mouth, laying back and drifting off to sleep.

"Merci... Pour la question," France said, looking at me evilly.

[Edit] Why won't the light just shut up?! And why do my thighs ache?! Ughhhh.