Flirting

Er...hello..um, sorry, I'm new to wattpad so I'm a bit awkward.....but I was wondering, how are you so confident when it come to flirting and how DO you flirt? I've never flirt in my life and would like to know how for curiosity sake. Well..er...bye I guess.

-The_Queen_of_Random

"You're new?! Welcomeeeee~!!! And you stumbled across my story? I'm so honored~!" I greeted, throwing my arms out and hugging my computer.

France looked at me and laughed. "You are so odd," he murmured.

"France!" I said. I turned and faced him, pointing a finger.

"Euh.... Oui?" he asked, a small smile on his lips.

"Advice-atise her!" I commanded.

"Oui, madamoiselle!" He saluted and laughed. "Moi? I always strike up a conversation. Then slowly, once we get comfortable around one another, start touching her lightly in spots."

"BRO! INAPPROPRIATE!" I said.

"Not like that you pervert," he scowled. He scooted close to me and looked into my eyes. "Like this," he murmured brushing hair out of my face. Then he put two fingers on my shoulder and nodded, smiling.

"Oh..." I blushed slowly and laughed.

He smiled but didn't move away. "And then I shall offer her something," he said, still looking into my eyes. "It is usually wine or a rose with moi but it could be different." He brought a rose out of his back pocket and presented it to me.

I accepted it still blushing lightly. "Th-thanks.... France..." I mumbled.

"Then I invite her to coffee or back to my place where we spend a night in bliss and pleasure..." He closed his eyes and moved his lips close to mine.

"H-Hey...." I mumbled. Though I hated to do it, I pushed him away gently. "That's enough."

"Oh. Oui," he laughed, smiling, and moved back to where he sat before.

"Holy crap," I muttered, turning to my beloved computer.

"Merci pour la question~!"