Hello England and Philza Fucking Minecraft

February 7, 2021
| 3:14 PM GMT |
real life

Lee took a deep breathe once they stepped out of the airport. At least, as deep as they could get with the mask on their face.

If you asked them 6 months ago where they thought they'd be now, the answer would be at home and bored, not in the UK and tired. Granted, they didn't think they'd be an orphan before graduating high school, or secondary school in the UK, but here they are, waiting on their dad's girlfriend (ex now, technically) to grab her luggage from the baggage claim.

Lee had approximately 2 weeks of self-isolation in an Airbnb with Bianca, their dad's (ex-)girlfriend, before she leaves to go back to the Philippines and Lee goes to their uncle that they've never met. Stranger danger would be the best thing to exercise, but considering this is family, they'll let it slide for now.

Though, if there's one thing Lee took from being half-Asian, it's the fact that family always help each other, no matter how distant. While they had a big family in the Philippines, they don't think they can stay in a country that both their parents died in, so Lee had to borderline breakdown to even have permission to meet their British relatives.

Lee looks up from their shoes, eyes lazily scanning the conveyor belt full of suitcases and bags. They sigh, wondering how much longer before they can go sleep on an actual bed. They pull out their phone and open up Chrome, immediately showing the TommyInnit angst tag on Ao3. A stray thought about how much of a nerd they are flies through their head before Lee buries themselves in fanfiction.

About two SBI one-shots later, Bianca seems to have found her bag and Lee follows her to a cab. They furrow their brows after getting in, staring out the window and wondering if they'll even go out enough to get used to the roads and cars. They shrug, pulling out their earphones and plugging it on their phone. Opening YouTube, Lee plays Technoblade's POV of MCC 4 and listens to it as buildings pass by.

It's not long before Lee's eyes are drooping to the SBI's laughs.

xxx

| 6:46 PM GMT |

Lee's woken by Bianca shaking them. There's an eerie silence, like Lee was missing something. They realize the video they were watching was finished and that was what was missing. They look at Bianca who smiles at them tiredly.

"Hey kiddo, we're at the Airbnb." Bianca says softly. Lee looks behind her and sees the small, two-story house.

"Right," Lee says, unplugging their earphones and shoving it in their backpack. They pocket their phone while jumping out of the car. "I'd love to like, help with the suitcases and shit, but I'm going to pass out so I'll just bring your much smaller bag in so I don't feel bad, yeah?" Lee grins at Bianca, immediately turning to the suitcases already on the floor and grabbing the smallest one. It wasn't heavy, which means they can just toss it on the couch and call it a day.

That's what they do, exactly. After tossing the bag on the couch, Lee stumbles up the stairs and opens the first door they see. Luckily it was a bedroom, so all they have to do is kick off their platforms and collapse immediately on the bed.

xxx

February 20, 2021
| 12:52 PM GMT |
imessage
3 members
we're fucking orphans now ig

brother dear
oi lee i know you changed the name

lies and slander