TikToks Interlude

tiktok

Lee_Watson
2 following | 1.2 M followers | 10.2 M likes
taking best friend applications

xxx

the boys have forced me to make a tiktok, eugh. also, why hashtags? #fyp #tommyinnit
1.5 M likes

--

[The video starts with a shaky camera pointed at a wall. It flips to show Lee's face. Their hair is dishevelled, and their glasses askew.

"Ew, fuck, I look like shit."

They flip it again, once again facing the wall where Tommy is now walking by.

"Oi asshole, your peer pressuring ass needs to say hello to tiktok. Give me clout."

Tommy turns to the camera, and when he notices them filming, immediately runs toward them. He opens his mouth, presumably to greet the viewers, but the video abruptly cuts to a black screen.

'fuck you, you dont get clout.' Is written in comic sans.

The video ends.]

xxx

philza minecraft is the only man ever. also, why hashtags?? #fyp #philzaminecraft #philza
1M likes

--

[The video begins with a shaky camera, feet coming in and out of view, presumably walking.

They come by a door, and when they open it, the video zooms and focuses on Phil eating on the kitchen island. A phone is against the cup in front of him and Hades is beside him on the table, snacking on his own food.

"He cooked breakfast specifically for Hades and started facetiming Kristin. Get you a person who will do that." Lee whispers.

Hades perks up and sees them, jumping off the table to presumably get attention. Phil notices them because of Hades.

"Hey mate, there's breakfast for you on the stove."

"Philza Minecraft is a godsend."

The video ends.]

xxx

here's your monthly techno content, mates. also, why hashtags??? #fyp #technoblade #philzaminecraft #philza
9.2M likes

--

[The video starts in a dark hallway, but there's light coming from a slightly open door. There are muffled voices.

"Alright people, this is going to be your Techno content for the month. Also Emerald duo content. Thank me and give me clout." Lee says, camera still pointing at the door.

A hand pushes the door more open, showing Phil at his desk, on a discord video call. His PC screen is covered by Technoblade's minecraft skin's head, possibly trying to hide him.