chapter 1 Mr.Lawley

It's 2:06am and I'm awake with thoughts of you twirling inside my head me and my boyfriend broke up recently and I kinda regret it but a part of me feels better now that he is gone I have gotten through all of it thanks to my best friend Kian Lawley.

I have had the biggest crush on Kiki in my phone he is put in as "My Sexy Kiki". Many people have told me how much Kian loves me but I just don't think he feels the same. Today is my first day of school and I hope Kian is in all of my classes! But the only way to find out is to get up. I get dressed in a floral longsleeve shirt with 99 on it. Grab some high waisted denim shorts along with a hoodie that reads 02l I then curl my long red hair. I put on my burgundy vans grabbed my penny board and walked out.

On my ride to school my phone buzzed My Sexy Kiki.
K- hey you coming to school today?
R- Hell yeah I am going I miss you
K- okay see you then byeee
R- byee...

As I arrive at school I head to main office to get my locker and after I get it I make my way toward it and who is next to it Kian! I run up and embrace him in a huge hug. His hugs felt magical I could just melt in his arms I thought then Kian snapped me out of my trance by asking to see my schedule.

He quickly reads over and responds with a sad face I quickly asked what was wrong he said well we have all but one class together and which class might that be Mr.Lawley you ask sadly it's math...

I reply with a smile he says why are you so happy because I am glad you have one hour to think...ALONE...

Later that day after the last bell rang I raced to my locker. When I unlocked and opened my locker a note floated down I quickly snatched it and began reading
Dear Ryden,
Hey I need you to meet me outside next to the gym after school luv ya ~ Kiki

As I was smiling from ear to ear I was interrupted by my best friend Madelyn she quickly took the letter and read it her eyes went from the paper to me and back to the paper this going on for about 15 seconds she then smirks she says ooo you and Kian Lawley huh? Loud enough for the whole hallway full of people to hear. I whispered sternly asking why she did that she responded with cause you know how all the girls are completely obsessed with Lawley!! They say it's cause of his bad boy rep I smile. Then hug her tell her bye and rush outside. There standing exactly where he said he would be Mr. Kian Lawley I rush over to him in panic I frantically ask if anything is wrong he says no why would you think that you responded because we usually don't do this. He grabs my hips me thinking to pull me in for a hug but sike! He kissed me Kian FREAKING Lawley kissed me and it wasn't just a peck it was long and passionate. Well I didn't realize how many kids stayed after school!

Kian I never knew you felt that way about me! I looked deeply in his eyes and said Kian Robert Lawley I love you he gave me another kiss and said I love you to Ryden Marie King

(Yes guys Kians middle name is Robert I did not make it up)