3rd day at the fair.

I wake up later than usual and go downstairs to make me some eggs. I make some eggs and toast and everyone is still sleeping besides Jc. He is sitting on the couch watching Thomas the train I laugh and I go sit on the lounge chair. Jc comes over to me and goes for a bite of my eggs I slap his hand away. I look him in the eyes "touch my fucking food, you will never be able to touch anything else." He giggled "Damn" he said we both giggled (that line was inspired by HannahPoiencot ) as I watch the damn train show Evan comes up on my side. "Momma I wanna watch choo choo" he told me I giggled and pulled him into my lap and fed him some toast and eggs. "Hey how come he gets some!!??" Jc asks "Jc watch the damn train." I told him. Evan looks at me surprised and put his hand out. I place him on the floor and I get up walking to the counter to put my plate down to give him a dollar. He happily pulls up a stool stands on it and happily puts it in the swear jar. He came over to me and said "momma that isn't a nice word." And lightly smacked my hand. I tried to hold back my giggle as he walked over to Jc "look cloud no mean words and I'll sit with you." We all laughed and Justin agreed pulling him in his lap and watching the train movie. I walk upstairs to wake Kian and I send Racen to wake up everyone else. I get in the shower. I finish washing my hair and get out I put on my shirt that said beauty and some black nike shorts with my teal roshes and after Kian showered he put on his beast shirt with some nike basketball shorts with some black roshes. We dressed the twins. (Picture above) I can't believe they will be one in 2 days! I thought to myself. We all get into my pearl white jeep. And put the music low just in case the kids fell asleep. When we got to the fair everyone kinda went their own way except: Riley & Connor, Ricky, and Kian, me and the twins. We had went take the kids on a ride and Riley and Connor were waiting in line for the fireball. Then I heard Connor begin cursing and screaming. We screamed for the ride to stop. The man stopped the ride. The ride came to a stop and we grabbed the twins and ran to Riley and Connor I grabbed Riley and pulled her back and we went find the others as Connor and Kian beat the hell out of this unknown person. I began to question Riley on what happened and who was that person.
Riley's pov:
I began to tell Ryden what happened "that is my ex boyfriend Jacen fuckboy Daniels. He would hit me. He hated the way I walked and hated everything I did. All he used me for is to be a ragdoll. He broke multiple glass bottles on my back." I raised my shirt up and showed her the scars. "He kept me locked in his basement for 2 weeks. He wouldn't let me go see my family or go to school. I had no connection with anyone besides him. I was scared for my life. He left the door open one day when he went get more beer and I screamed and the cops found me. He was supposed to go to jail but I don't really know what happened." I told Ryden
Ryden's pov:
I let Riley fall into m chest and I looked toward the boys. Who were being questioned and he was brought to jail for life. Turns out Riley wasn't the only he harmed. We gathered everyone together and left the fair and drove to the mall. We went shopping and I sent Ellie and Jc and Aspen and Trevor to secretly go buy the twins presents. Everyone gave them like 20$ or more to buy something from them. The total presents of just us is 22 presents and probably more cause Kian and I are getting them lots! We finished shopping and remembered that Ricky wanted to do a messy collab video. We went buy the stuff for the video. We filmed the video which was a question video and whoever lost got something dumped or smashed on them. Th video took a little while but it was way funny. When Evan or Racen would ask a question they would give nobody any time to answer and just smash whoever they wanted.😂 it was super cute!! We all decided on a late night walk on the beach. Suddenly Aspen begins hugging this girl and Aspen tells us "this is my cousin Karen." We all said hey and she started freaking out when she saw ALL of o2l we thought it was funny awesome and cute. We took pictures and walked with her. It was obvious her and Ricky liked each other I was happy for Ricky. The Racen went look in the sand and found a marble walked to the water to wash it off and walked up to Kian and said "daddy will you marry me." We all went "AWE!!" I took a video! That was the cutest thing in the world! "Nah babe I'm cuter" Kian said. We all giggled. We decided we were getting kinda hungry and we all settled for Olive Garden. Karen even came with us. We all ordered and talked to each other. After we ate we let the kids play a few games. And we all got into the car and Kian had kept that marble "I smiled when I saw him take it out of his pocket to put in it the cup holder only to put it back in his head when we got home. We unloaded the presents and put them with the rest of the party stuff. I bathed the kids with Ellie's help. Riley and Aspen helped them get dressed and Ellie and I went fix them some milk to put them to sleep. I told everyone goodnight. Told Karen it was nice to meet her since she was gonna be sleeping her for a while or longer 😏😏. When I showered and crawled into bed Kian threw me a hoodie knowing I would get cold. He got in bed and held me to his chest "goodnight baby I love you." I told him "goodnight baby I love you most."
A/N: please comment and vote please!! Comment pineapples if you are reading this!! Please message me with any further ideas. 🐬🌠stay you🌠🐬 love Morgan!!!❤️❤️❤️
Riley- HannahPoiencot
Ellie- EllieArthur
Aspen- Aspen122
Karen- jennxpenn.