The fair is in town

I wake up happily and run into the shower not even thinking about my music! I start dancing around in the shower I was actually happy! I was washing my hair when I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. This shower suddenly made my day better. I washed his hair and we both got out to to get dressed. My outfit (picture above) and Kian wore the same thing except the "boy version" 😁😆 I got out of the bathroom to get the babies dressed. Racen was wearing a Minnie Mouse shirt with a black skirt and some black Nike roshe runs. Evan wore wore a black shirt with "obey" in red letters with some black joggers and some red Nike roshe runs. I walked downstairs to see everyone dressed ready for the fair. I started gathering things to put in the diaper bag for the kids. Who were gonna be turning one in 5 days. I packed; diapers,wipes, new change of clothes, sun shoes, etc. we started loading up things in the car. In my car, it was Kian,me, racen, Evan,and Ricky. And everyone else was in other cars. We arrived at the fair and walked to get our arm bands for 5 hours. We started to walk around and the kids wanted to go on a little train ride so Kian and I took them on it. And Ellie was gonna take pictures of us. The ride finished and the kids were just laughing and Kian was tickling racen. We got off and gave Sam and Kian the kids and me Riley Ellie and Aspen went on the alien abduction and it was really fun. We finished riding a few other rides and went eat lunch we took the kids on some more rides and took the kids home we cooked some gumbo as I bathed Evan and Racen and got them dressed for bed to get ready to go back to the fair tomorrow. I told everyone goodnight and went to sleep.
A/N sorry it's short!! Feedback!?? Love you all!!!