13 trevor

I woke up and did my normal daily routine. I walked into the kitchen and was confronted by Trevor Moran "hey Ryden can you please take me to an audition" "yeah sure Trevor" I told him. "We have to be there by 12:00" Trevor told me. "Okay Trevor let's leave now it's 30 minutes away and it is 11:15 nothing bad about a head start." I told him. "Bye lamos" I told the boys "bye babygirl be safe" Kian told me "okay baby" I told him well let's go. I told Trevor. "We get out I go back stage and start talking to a young girl back there. She said "my name is aspen" she had hazel eyes brown hair with blonde ombré she is super nice funny and looks real energetic. "Hi aspen I'm Ryden." I told the kind girl who was just down right gorgeous. "Are you here for tryouts?" She asked me. "No I brought a friend." "Oh who?" She asked. "He is in the bathroom but I'll text him." "Okay" she said with a smile. "He said he is going on after" so tell me about yourself aspen." I told her. "Okay well my mom passed away 2 years ago and I'm not in the best structure of a home with my dad." She said with a sigh at the end. "Oh I'm real sorry." "It's okay Ryden nothing to apologize for." "There Trevor is now." I pointed to Trevor coming through the curtains.
Aspens p.o.v
This boy was just down right fine.
"Was that you singing just now?" I asked him "yeah" he said blushing. "You're pretty good Moran." I told him "thanks" he said. We exchanged numbers and then we both left.
Rydens p.o.v
We get in the jeep and head home. We get home and me and Kian go upstairs to bed.
A/n start commenting boy and girl names first and middle yall got a surprise coming.☺️☺️😏😏 and aspen= @Aspen_Duarte_2014