6 Fixing it.

Kian told me he would fix everything so that is what he did today , or tried doing. He took a picture of us last night and posted it this morning "Look what you all did to MY babygirl I hate to say this if she continues getting hate I will quit YouTube and delete all social media's I am sorry but I can't you the light of my world to what some you guys think. So please leaver her be.
"There babygirl it's done and I love you." Kian said trying to sound joyful. I said "Okay thanks baby I love you more." He looked at me with tear filled eyes and said "Baby why would you do that you were about to take your own life away because of some shit people said? Why didn't you tell me it bothered you?" He asked now stuttering over his words because of his tears. Choking over my words I managed to reply "because used to be my escape,my happy place,my... life. But now you are my escaoe, happy place, and my life baby I love you a lot." I replied both of us crying. "Okay now I'm hungry" he whined. "Well what would you like to eat?" I asked. Kian replied "FOOD!" "Kian Robert Lawley don't start this smart ass shut with me again!" I laughed I grabbed his hand we both got dressed and I surprised him with pancakes from Ihop.