Tests

{*the picture above is of Ryden and Kian*}

The next day I wake up feeling sick as hell. I am throwing up and I can barely move. I call Ellie Riley and Aspen to come see me. Kian finally wakes up and hears me he runs in and grabs me sits on the floor and puts me in his lap. I'm assuming the girls are still sleeping but they will get my message when they wake up I thought to myself. "Babygirl what's wrong" "I don't know Kian I am really scared and in a shit load of pain." "Hand me my phone Kian please" "who are you calling?" He asked "the girls." "I get the girls on a 3 way guys please come to my house and read the text." I frantically spoke through the phone. "Okay Ryden are you safe?" Riley asked me. "Are you okay" Ellie asked "is Kian there?" Aspen asked. "Yes yes and yes just hurry please." The girls get there and I tell Kian to go with the boys or something. Kian left and the girls all brought at least 5 pregnancy test and which is 15 of them and I was damn sure gonna use all of them because I wanted to be sure if I was pregnant or not. A few minutes later we checked all the test and guess what. I'm pregnant "omg I'm so happy but how did I tell Kian what if he leaves me what if he gets mad what if." "Guys I'm scared I don't wanna lose the baby or Kian." I said crying "I can talk to Sam bye girls thank yall I will text you if I need anything. "Sam,sam sam come see please" "I'm coming Ryden." He screamed. I have always been real real close to Sam he like a brother to me and gives the best cuddles and Kian is fine with it cause he knows we don't like each other like that. Sam walks into our bedroom (Kian and I's) "what's wrong" "Sam in scared." "Why?" "I quietly just hand him one of the test and he is like "Ryden your gonna be a mom and Kian is gonna be a dad." He said smiling. "Yeah but what about Kian what if he doesn't want it or me or what if he leaves." That's why I'm scared. "I'll go get Kian this is a conversation for just the both of you." "Kian I'm pregnant" I told him when he sat down on the bed. "Awe baby I'm so happy you're gonna be a mom and I am gonna be a dad!" "I'm so happy you didn't get mad" why would I do that?" "I'm not sure but I'm going take a nap you coming with?" "Hell yeah"