10 That night

That night we all watched Disney movies and Jc and Ellie had a little cuddle session 😘💋❤️ Kian grabbed my hand and led me upstairs cause we were getting tired. I gave Jc a hug and Ellie and Kian gave Ellie and Jc a fist bump 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼 we exchanged good nights between all of us and then we told Jc and Ellie we were all gonna got to the beach again tomorrow 😘 Kian threw his harm around my lower back and walked me upstairs. I went shower and walked into our room as I look at the poster I made him and smiled because I have the best guy ever. We laid down in bed and just talked about how happy we were for Jc and Ellie and then I put my head on his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up and realized Kiki was gone I assumed he was making breakfast so I got out of bed and put my other "pink" swimsuit on and Ellie had the same one I did the same thing as the day before and I walked downstairs everyone was watching frozen I honestly don't know why. I walk into the kitchen slap Jc give Ellie a hug and kiss Kian. Jc asks like a two year old "what was that for!!??" We all started laughing and I gave him a hug and said "sorry loser, you know I love you doe" "okay what time are we leaving?" I asked "uh in a little bit." "Hey can I come with?" Asked Connor? "Sure" I chirped. We all got in my jeep with "trap queen" blaring. We all sang along til we got there. Okay guys lets go. We all load out the car and set up I notice Connor is staring at someone. All the boys go to the water and Ellie and I stay by the towels and call her over. "Hey I think my friend likes you" I chuckled "awe really who is he?" Ellie pointed to the water and said "that's him" "awe he's cute yeah" I said. "So tell me about yourself" I suggested "okay so my name is Riley Reese, I am shy, smart, i'm not a social butterfly , my mom died in fire, live with my dad, my dad's name is Drake Reese." She said "that is super cool well Ellie go introduce her to the boys trust me you will love them." I told Riley. "Okay let's go" as they run off to the water I sit at the towels. someone came up to me and started complimenting me. I glance at the person. And realize that it's my ex. I screamed for Kian but he didn't hear I tried running but it was no use I was in sand. I get to the water and give Kian a big hug crying everyone starts asking what happened. "That guy, he's my ex he abused me in any way he could when we were together." " im really scared Kian." I said. "Baby it's okay." Here take her Ellie me and the boys have to go do something." Kian tells Ellie and I am suddenly really scared. Kian walks up to him. It looks like they are gonna act calm I think. They my thoughts are interrupted my someone screaming "yo what the fuck man!" My eyes shoot up Kian punched him. "Get him baby" I say my ex starts screaming "she is a hoe a slut a bitch." I start crying well Kian tell him "look you fucking douche you stay the hell away from Ryden you were the reason she wanted to die, you leave her alone." He screams the cops came Kian explains everything and my ex was sent to jail. Kian, Jc ,and Connor come back to the water. And Ellie gives me to him. "Babygirl, he's gone now." Kian says. "Okay thanks you so much baby I don't know what I would do without you😘" "okay Ryden tell us about that douche" everyone says "okay I dated him for three years his name is Macin Taylor he abused me throughout the whole relationship he was the reason I wanted to end my life he was the reason I cut,no one believed me when I told them about him,I tried the cops but hey would just hit me." I say crying my eyes out now. Kian give me a hug and a kiss and says "it's okay babygirl I'm here now." I dry my eyes and look at Connor "oh Connor this is Riley Reese" I told him "I know Ryden we have been talking" he say blushing "awe look at you Connor." I say proudly. "So Riley what have you told Connor?" I ask being my nosey self. "Nothing really." She said looking down. "Connor grabs my hand and leans closer to my ear and says "damn Ryden I think I really like Riley. She so fucking gorgeous. Thanks so much for getting her." He says "your welcome it's nice seeing con-da-Bon grow up." I laugh he looks at me like a baby and says in a whiny voice "hey I'm older than you!!" "I know but oh well" we all laugh "hey Riley come see real quick" I grab her hand and bring her by the towels. "Okay so put your number in my phone before we forget." Because I know damn good and well Connor will forget" we both laugh. "Okay where do you live?" I ask "I live on rubyway house number 208" she says "no way we live in 206" "its me the boys and that girl Ellie I really wanna ask her to move in but i haven't yet." I said "okay so are there any other boys?" She asks. "Yes as a matter of fact there are 6 boys in total, Kian,Jc, Connor,Sam,Trevor,and Ricky." I say oh cool you think I could spend the night yeah totally."Okay can you tell Kian to come see please." I ask Riley as she heads back to the water. "Sure" she said excitedly. "Hey Riley said you wanted me?" Kian asked worried. "Yes can you text Bryant and ask if Ellie can move in?" I told Kian. "Okay sure" kian says getting his phone out the bag. He quickly sends the text and in 2 seconds he has a reply. "Bryant said she can come." Kian says. "Okay thanks so much baby" I say and give him a kiss. I run back to the water and go to Ellie! Hey guess what.!" "What?" She asks " uh you can move in with us" "how awesome that my best friend gets to live with me!?" Awesome!" Riley and Connor wandered off somewhere in the water and when they got back they held there hand up and I was the first to realize. "I am so proud Connor" everyone else asks confused. And I said "oh come on dumb asses look at their hands, they are holding hands they're dating.!" I say "oh congrats" everyone says in unison. Okay let's go back home it's almost midnight I say we have to get Ellie moved in tomorrow and Connor asked Bryant if Riley could spend a few days to see if she likes it here if she does she will move in as well. We are all excited we get in the car drive home and Connor and Riley sleep in Connors bed as Kian throws a condom at them. Jc and Ellie sleep in Jc's room as Kian throws a condom at them to and we all just into a fit of laughter. I scream downstairs at the remainder of the boys. "Night losers! Love yall!" They shout back "night asshole love you to!!" We all laugh and go to bed. I ask Kian to sing and he sings to me the song that played the first night we met which is dibs by Kelsea ballerini. I put my head on his chest and say "goodnight baby I love you and thanks for what you did today." He looks at me and says "goodnight baby I love you more and he was a douche anyway" he chuckles at the last part. Suddenly I drift off into a deep sleep.
Riley Reese=my cousin Hannah HannahPoiencot