(55)

"I love you two."

With that, I ran, diving over the ledge.

"Y/N NO!" they screamed after me, watching me fall.

I turned, waving goodbye as I felt and heard a harsh crash below me followed by an intense pain.

It didn't last long, I closed my eyes and drifted away to the darkness.

"what are you doing here?" a voice called from the void.

"I had to, it was the only way to bring everyone back."

"it isn't your time, little one. I have to send you back."

"wait! Let them get the stone first. Then I'll happily go back."

The voice huffed before agreeing.

I felt like I was falling, I opened my eyes and saw I was at the bottom of the cliff still. I turned the thing on my belt and pressed the button on my glove.

I was back at the facility, on the ground of the tunnel. I coughed, choking on the air. I couldn't get up, I was freezing cold. "what the hell.. Y/N!" bruce called, running towards me. I couldn't stop coughing, it was hard to breathe, my entire body felt like jello.

"bruce what- oh my god!" steve called after, running up to us. Steve picked me up and ran me to the medlab. Word of my reappearance got around and soon everyone had followed us.

"his bones are healing, we need to get him on the floor, flat on his back before they completely fuse and he's stuck like that forever." Bruce said as steve listened, putting me down on the ground. They moved my arms and legs out to be straight. "you're gonna be ok, I promise." Steve said. Bruce and the others watched as my bone fragments moved back into place, fusing together. "how the hell did you get back here? You were dead!" clint yelled at me. "you didn't think I'd die that easy, did you?" I chuckled. My bones had finished fusing back together. "I actually have no idea, I'm just...here." I said. "you asshole! Why did you do that!" he yelled. "clint cool it, he's alive that's what matters right now." Bruce warned, pushing him back away from me. I sat up, my body was shaking, presumably from an excessive amount of adrenaline.

"I couldn't just fix myself before, what happened?" I asked bruce. He shrugged. "I have no clue, when you were sent back you must have been given new abilities." He said, helping me up. I nodded, taking his hand and pulling myself to my feet. After a number of hours, we all gathered in the lab. "alright, glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap?" rocket questioned. "it's gotta be me, You saw what those stones did to Thanos. It almost killed him. None of you could survive." Bruce said, walking up to the gauntlet. "How do we know you will?" steve questioned. "We don't. But the radiation's mostly gamma. It's like...I was made for this." He said after a moment. "Good to go, yeah?" tony questioned. Bruce nodded. "You remember– everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." Tony warned, bruce nodded again. "F.R.I.D.A.Y., do me a favor and activate Barn Door Protocol. Will you?" tony called to the A.I. "Yes, boss." She replied, the facility going on lockdown.

"Everybody comes home." He mumbled, putting on the gauntlet which fitted to his hand. a power surge overtook him as he yelled out in pain. "Take it off! Take it off!" thor yelled. "No, wait. Bruce, are you okay?" steve questioned. "Talk to me, Banner." Tony said, watching his face. "I'm okay. I'm okay." He assured us not 5 seconds before yelling out in pain as it coursed through his body. He managed to snap his fingers before felling to the ground, unconscious. "bruce!" steve yelled, running to him. Clint kicked the gauntlet away. "don't move him, don't. bruce stay there, don't move." I said, kneeling beside him. "gloves!" I called to nat who ran and grabbed them from bruce's desk. I put them on and checked his pulse. "bruce you're ok, youre fine just take a breath." I said, his heart rate was through the roof. "did it work?" he asked. I shook my head. "but youre alive, that's what matters." I said, taking the gloves off and opening a portal under bruce to the medlab. Just as I opened it, clint's phone rang. "laura, are you ok?" he asked, picking up. "it did work. Holy shit it did work." I said, punching bruce in the arm.