(9)

We walked into the lab and started looking through files. "He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. He probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Natasha explained, turning to the rest of us. "He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey asked. "Nuclear Codes." Maria replied. Rhodey nodded. "We need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodey suggested. "Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Natasha Said. "He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve corrected. "He also said he killed someone." Clint replied.

"There wasn't anyone else in the tower?" Maria Said questioningly. "Yes there was." Tony replied. He flicked his phone down at the hologram projection space. J.A.R.V.I.S's Core popped out of the floor, but he was broken. He was shattered. "This is insane." Bruce chimed in, walking up to J.A.R.V.I.S. "He was the first line of defence. He would have shut down Ultron. It makes sense." Steve replied. "No. Ultron could have assimilated J.A.R.V.I.S, this isn't strategy, this is rage." Bruce explained. Thor stormed over to tony and picked him up by the neck. "It's going around." Clint Said. "Come on buddy, use your words." Tony replied. "I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." He Said bitterly. "Thor. The legionnaire." Steve called.

"Lost track about 100 Miles out." He groaned, letting go of tony. "We need to find and restore the scepter." He replied. "I don't understand." Helen mumbled from a corner of the lab. "You put this program together. Why is it trying to kill us?" She asked. Tony chuckled while Bruce shook his head and Thor glared. "You think this is funny?" Thor asked. "No. It's not, right? This is terrible. It is so terrible." He smiled. "There's something with you i don't get." Thor added, walking closer. "No, you know I'm sorry. It is funny. That you don't get why we need this." Tony Said angrily. I could feel it in the room, that something was about to happen. "Tony, maybe not now?" Bruce added. "Really? That's it?" Tony started. I knew where this would go and subconsciously stopped breathing, taking steps back and losing balance. Everyone stopped while tony Bruce and Thor mumbled angrily. Before I knew it, I was stumbling backwards.

"You ok?" Rhodey asked. I opened my mouth to reply but fell backwards once my knees gave in and collapsed under me. I laid there , still shuffling backwards, away from the noise. "Kid, calm down." Nat added. "I-I-i-I-I-I need- I need t-t-t-t-to go." I mumbled, shuffling back. Their bantering just got louder and louder. Clint came and kneeled beside me. "Kid, are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head, making myself violently dizzy and the room started spinning. "S-spinning." I mumbled. "Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?" Tony said, though it seemed like he was yelling. I covered my ears and whimpered. "Shut it! All of you." Clint yelled at everyone.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed, let that beer flush out of your system." Clint Said, turning back to me and helping me up, as I stumbled and collapsed a few more times. We reached my room and he dropped me down into my bed. "Come find me if you need anything ok?" He asked. I nodded and crawled further into bed. "S-sir bear." I mumbled quietly. "What?" Clint asked. "Closet. S-sir bear." I repeated. Clint walked over to my closet and opened it. Out fell a tall brown teddy bear. "Is this sir bear?" He asked. I groggily nodded. Clint picked up the bear and dropped It next to me in bed, pulled the blanket up over me and patted me on the shoulder. "Goodnight kiddo." He smiled before walking out.

A/n: I'm sorry for not updating i've been busy and writers blocks keep smacking me in the face.