(44)

You guys are lucky I hit 1000 words before I got to kill off peter. You can keep him for now...

"Don't encourage this, alright?" Tony warned. "Okay." Peter replied sheepishly. "We're getting no help from Flash Gordon here." Tony said. "Flash Gordon? By the way, that's a compliment. Don't forget, I'm half human. So that 50% of me that's stupid? That's 100% you." Quill said, pointing to peter, Tony and I. "Your math is blowing my mind." Tony said in reply. "Excuse me, but... does your friend often do that?" Mantis asked. "Strange, we alright?" Tony asked. "You're back. You're alright." He said as he snapped back to reality. "Hey, what was that?" Peter asked. "I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." He replied, looking up at us. "How many did you see?" Quill asked. "14,000,605." He replied. "How many did we win?" Mr stark asked. "One." Strange replied after a moment of excruciating silence.

Time skip because again, the movie doesn't explain what happens here

"Oh, yeah, you're much more of a Thanos." Strange said as a big purple grape man walked out of a ship. "I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission." He said. "You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts." Strange continued. "And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asked. "Let me guess, your home?" Strange asked in reply. "It was. And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution." Thanos said, reminiscing. "Genocide." Stephen asked. "But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." Thanos said. "Congratulations. You're a prophet." Stephen replied. "I'm a survivor." Thanos argued. "Who wants to murder trillions." Strange replied.

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that, mercy." Thanos said. "And then what?" Strange asked. "I finally rest. and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills." Thanos replied. "I think... you'll find... our will... equal to yours." Strange said, summoning his weird orange things. They looked cool nevertheless. "Ours?" Thanos asked as He looks up to a see a chunk of wreckage descending on him, too quickly to react and powered by Iron Man. He got crushed by it. "Piece of cake, Quill." Tony said, flying up. "Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!" Quill retorted, triggering his mask. The wreckage on top of Thanos erupted in purple, as he bellowed in rage. He turned the hovering fragments into a flock of bats with the Reality Stone and swarmed tony with them, driving him back through the ruins.

Peter webbed his eyes, and swung in to kick him in the face at the same time that Drax leapt from cover, blades in both hands, knee-sliding behind Thanos and try for a tendon slide across the back of the Titan's knee. Strange jumped through a portal and summoned a sword of golden energy, dueling with Thanos while Drax attacked similarly on his other side. Thanos punched Drax through a ruined wall, then shattered the blade with one hand and tore the webs from his eyes. He advanced on Doctor Strange and kicked at him, but Strange's shield absorbed the damage as the Cloak lifted him free of the ground. Quill had been making his way back on the ground, and shot Thanos from behind. Thanos used the Power Stone to shoot balls of energy at Him while He leapt towards Thanos using magical platforms thrown in his path by Doctor Strange, the last one placed above Thanos' head so Quill could flip over him and slap a mine on Thanos' back. He stuck his landing as he disengages his helmet, flips Thanos a bird and falls backward into a portal. "Boom!" He yelled.

The Cloak swoops off Doctor Strange's shoulders and wraps itself tightly around Thanos' armored hand, who starts tugging at this unexpected wrapping. "Keep up!" I yelled to strange as we created mix-matched portals around thanos for peter. "Magic!" Peter yelled as He punched Thanos in the head and vanished through a portal to the lower right before reappearing above Thanos. "More magic!" Peter yelled excitedly as He yanked Thanos' head down hard, then leapt into a portal in front of him. He leaps through another portal high and behind Thanos. "Magic with a kick!" He smirked, Delivering a flying kick and falling feet-first into an exit, then appearing on his right. "Magic with a-" he was cutoff. Before he could finish Thanos turns, grabbing him from the air, and throwing him to the ground, with his hand around his neck. "Bug." He spat.

He then threw him at Doctor Strange, knocking them both down. Thanos finally tore the Cloak away and is then promptly surrounded by fiery explosions as tony bombards him. He sucked all the flame into the gauntlet with the Power Stone and fires it in a stream at him, hitting him dead on and sending him far away, plowing through a massive fallen machine. Peter leapt from behind, more conventionally this time, while Thanos concentrated his fire on tony, webbing the gauntlet and dropping down in front of him, pulling hard. but Thanos yanked on the web-line, pulling the much lighter teenager towards him, and punching him on his way past. He tore the webbing free of the gauntlet just in time for a small spaceship to attempt to crash-land on him. The ship dragged Thanos along for a distance, burying him under debris. He stood just as the pilot leapt in a great arc to punch him, landing in front of him with an energy-blade at the ready. "Well, well." Thanos smirked. "You should have killed me." The blue girl spat