(6)

A/n: this chapter gets a bit graphic in paragraph 3, beware!

"So I was the original for child super soldiers? Bruce that sounds crazy, even for you." I Said. "I know, but it's a possibility that we have to take into account." He Said, turning off the skin regenerator. "What if-" I started. I got off the bed and walked over to his desk, picked up a notepad and pen, and started scribbling down notes. "My parents were involved with HYDRA, and they implanted a chip in my neck as a baby. Then I got taken for spinal cancer treatment and it worked that time. Then they brought me back to the US, raised me for a few more years and they got taken by HYDRA for failing a mission. Then I was taken to a different facility from my parents, Brainwashed, and then let go back to my aunt and uncle. I discovered my powers by accident, I remember that, then I started using them for good. HYDRA found out and started making me go super soldier."I Said, connecting lines between notes scribbled down.

"That's more likely." Tony agreed. "The boy has a point." Thor added. "Steve?" Bruce asked. "It's not impossible, it sounds just like them actually." He replied. "Well, point is the chip is removed, they can't control you anymore." Bruce Said, Breaking the chip and disposing of it. "Guys I'm tired and sore, I'm gonna go to bed." I Said, walking off. "Alright kid, have fun!" Nat yelled. I walked into my room and flopped into bed, pulling off my knives and falling asleep. I woke up a few hours later and got up to take off my suit. It flopped to the ground and i stepped out of it. I stretched out and walked into my bathroom, turned on the shower, and got in, taking off my underwear.

I sat down, feeling sore and cold as the hot water dropped down my spine. I leaned back slightly and felt the water hitting my scalp. I felt so nice but I was still sore. "J.A.R.V.I.S, can you ask Dr.Banner if soreness is normal after the skin regeneration?" I asked. "Right away sir." He replied. I sat underneath the hot water for a few minutes before I looked down and discovered the root of my painful problem. "Fuck." I whispered, standing up. "Sir, Dr.Banner says it is not normal for pain to be caused, would you like me to send him in?" J.A.R.V.I.S asked. "No thank you J.A.R.V.I.S, tell him it wasn't related." I Said. I grabbed the shower head off the wall and rinsed the slightly red floor. I rinsed off my legs and crotch and put the shower head back. I stepped out of the shower, grabbed a black towel, and dried off. I walked into my closet and got into some tracksuit pants and a hoodie.

I shuffled through my hygiene drawer and grabbed one of my last tampons. A few minutes later I put my hood up over my head and walked into the kitchen. "Anyone know where the Advil is?" I asked. "Top cupboard, to the left In the basket labelled headaches." Steve replied. I grabbed the basked and was greeted by a lack of Advil. "Nope. Not there." I replied, putting the basket back and folding my arms over my stomach. "We must have run out, why do you need it?" He asked. "Umm." I Said, trying to think of something. "I uh-" I started. "I have a Migräne." I quickly said. "You don't seem sure." He replied. "I do, ok?" I asked. He nodded suspiciously. "Can we just go to the store and get some?" I asked. "Sure." He replied, getting up and walking to the elevator. I grabbed my wallet and followed close behind.

We got onto the bus and waited until we were close to the nearest convenience store. We got off the bus and walked inside. "Alright, let's go find it." He Said, walking to the first isle. We walked into the third and at the end was Advil and feminine hygiene products. I grabbed a box of tampons while Steve grabbed the Advil. I hid it up my sleeve and walked to the counter. I placed the Advil down then hid the tampons beside it, hoping Steve didn't notice. "This is The most sold item we have you know." He Said, picking up the box and waving it in the air. I slid 10 dollars across the counter and waited. "I need a price check hold on." He Said, leaving the booth with the box of tampons in hand as I watched in horror while Steve followed. "Welp, that's my life gone." I Said. He came back a minute later, Steve following behind.

"13.50" he said, taking the $10 note. "Shoot I don't have enough." I Said, rummaging through my wallet. Steve grabbed a bag of lollies, pulled out another $10 and handed it to the guy. "It's ok kid. I get this stuff for Nat." He smiled, putting a hand on my shoulder. I visibly cringed. "Alright. Have a good night you 2." The man smiled, handing me a bag. We got back on the next bus home. "You feeling ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine." I Said. "You're gripping your stomach like you're hanging in for dear life, just take the Advil now." He smiled. "Steve, I mean this in the most sincere way but I didn't talk to my aunt about periods, I'm uncomfortable talking about it with you so if we can just stay quiet about it, that would be great." I Said. He pulled me into a hug. "That's alright." He Said.