(41)

⚠️ OK MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING THIS CHAPTER!!! ED MENTIONS/BEHAVIOUR!! ⚠️

Peter and I got home and crept in through the window, changing quickly out of our suits. We sat on the rooftop of that building just talking for ages. "I've gotta call happy." He smiled, sitting out on the fire escape. I walked into the lounge room in my binder and some sweatpants. "Hey may." I smiled, sitting on the couch. "Hi honey." She smiled, shifting to give me more space. "So may, I was just wondering if there was any chance I could go to this party tomorrow night?" I asked. "Honey of course, is peter going too?" She asked, turning the tv volume down. "I don't know if he was invited." I replied, sitting back. "That's alright. Take a charger with you, I'll come pick you up afterwards ok?" She asked. I nodded, thanking her and getting up to go to bed. I stopped in the hallway for a moment, getting dizzy. I must have stood up too fast. I sat down on the edge of the bed for a moment before I fell back into the mattress and fell asleep.

"Y/n, come on, we're gonna be late." Peter said, shaking my shoulder. "Pete I don't know, I really don't feel great." I said, curling up on my side. "What's wrong? Can I help you?" He asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. "It's ok, go. I might come later today." I smiled, waving him off as I got up slowly. "May?" I called out. "What's up honey?" She asked, looking down the hallway. "Can you run to the store for me? I think I'm out of tampons." I said, looking through the small bag I kept in my drawer. "Of course, until I get back there should be some in the bathroom." May smiled, picking up her bag and leaving. I walked into the bathroom and got undressed, showering. I should take a break from binding. I got out and got dried off, putting on a hoodie and some sweatpants, it was pretty cold outside. I picked up my bag and threw it over my shoulder, putting my stuff loosely inside it and walking to the kitchen. I begrudgingly grabbed a rice cake and ate it slowly, drinking some water. The door opened as may popped inside, handing me a small bag with a smile. "If you need anything else let me know." She smiled. I nodded, thanking her as I put the small paper bag into my messenger bag and left for school.

I got to school a few minutes late as I walked into my first period gym class. Peter and ned were already there, they were watching some video. I walked up into the stands and sat there with them as the coach played the rest of the video. "Hey y/n." Ned smiled, jabbing me in the shoulder with his elbow. I grabbed his arm and turned to him. "Touch me again and you'll lose the arm." I warned. He nodded as the coach blew his whistle and we got up. "Partner up, we're doing sit ups first." The coach said. "Oh I'm good on my own." I said, walking over to a mat and sitting down. "I've gotta work with you." Flash groaned, grabbing my ankles. I folded my arms over my chest and started doing the sit ups. They were one of my favorite things to do, they burned my stomach fat enough. "Looking good Anderson, parker you too." Coach smiled as he walked past. I started getting dizzy and lightheaded so I stopped, lying back on the mat. "Ned stop." I heard peter say before feeling him pick me up and move me to the bench. "Rest, coach won't mind." He said, leaving to go back. I sighed and sat still there, begrudgingly. I zoned out and ignored what was going on around me until ned yelled "peter knows Spiderman!" And the gym went silent. I looked over at him with genuine concern in my eyes. "What have you done." I mumbled. "They're friends." He added. Then flash made some douchebag comment and Liz invited peter to her party. I forget the details. "We have decathlon last period, don't forget." Peter smiled.

Important a/n:

Hey Everyone. I'm so sorry this chapter is short and has taken me so long to write. I received some news today and decided to post it to let you all know I'm taking a break from everything. My grandmother had a heart attack and while she lived this has put a lot of stress and emotional baggage on my plate. I'm sorry if I let you down