(5)

I woke up, being wheeled into the infirmary by a presumably Korean woman and her nurses. "She's stable, but she's crashing." Said the woman. "Actually, they're a He Dr." Bruce Said from behind. "Well, I see female anatomy so I'm saying she." The woman replied. I bit the inside of my lip and tried to stay conscious. "Y/n, I know it's hard but you have to stay awake." Bruce said, grabbing hold of, and squeezing my hand. I was suddenly being clipped into a machine. I squirmed at my restraints and tried to escape. "Y/n, don't make this difficult." He Said, holding my arms down. Focus! Just evaporate! But I couldn't.

I started hearing noises, I was filled with rage and lept out of my restraints. I started attacking anyone in the way of me and my target. "Y/n stop!" Bruce banner screamed. "I am not y/n! I am a soldier." I yelled, throwing him across the room. "Y/n, calm down." I whipped around to see Steve Rogers speaking. "Where is He." I demanded, grabbing hold of his neck and lifting him up the wall. "Where-is-Who?" He asked. "jackson Andersen. Where. Is. He." I demanded, forcing him further against the wall. "He's dead." He replied. "One more thing." I Said, getting close to his ear. "Hail hydra." I whispered, dropping him to the ground and heading towards stark. "Hey y/n, feeling better?" He asked. I picked him up and threw him across the room.i felt a stinging in my shoulder and saw a needle sticking out of my right arm and blue liquid being injected into me.

I woke up in the same infirmary I was originally in. I tried to sit up but found myself fully bound to the bed. "The heck?" I asked. "Bruce, what's going on?" I cried out. He ran into the room, holding a blue needle. "Why did you attack us?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked. "I'm afraid we found this HYDRA chip implanted in your neck. You attacked us looking for your target. Y/n, I'm sorry but we have tried to erase it." He frowned. "I-a- a what?" I stuttered. "You need some rest but for now, we need to clip you into the skin regenerator." He frowned, walking closer. "O-ok." I whispered. I was wheeled forward and into a black framed mechanical object. "Is this it?"I asked.

He nodded and pressed a button on the side. Tony walked in with everyone else, handing out juice cups. "Is she ok to drink?" Tony asked Bruce. "Yeah He is Tony." He Said. He walked over to beside tony and whispered something to him. "So, HYDRA?" Steve asked. "What about it? I remember none of it." I Said, biting my nails. "Damn." He replied. I felt a small stinging pain in my side and looked down to see the machine regenerating my skin and muscle. I ignored it as tony handed me a bubble tea cup Witt a straw. I poked the straw through and started drinking. "I'm sorry everyone. I let you guys down, I'll pack my things tonight." I Said. "What are you talking about? Everyone fucks up sometimes kid, but you got hurt and that's on me for not protecting you. Y/n, You're staying here with us." Tony Said. "That was beautiful but Language!" Steve Said. I chuckled. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Really." He replied. I smiled.

"It must be hard, being a teenage superhero with everything that's happening to your body." Natasha Said. "Not to mention the fact that your hormones are-" I cut her off. "Please, for the love of Odin, stop talking." I Said. I had always been uncomfortable talking about adolescence and hormones, but from someone I barely knew? That's way worse. "Kid, we're here for you and we are a family. Family talks about this stuff." She smiled. I saw Bruce cringe out of the corner of my eye. "Why don't you tell us your origin story?" Steve offered. I nodded.

"Well, I was born in Seoul, Korea to my mother, Armani Anderson, and my father, jackson Anderson. I was taken away for the first year of my life because I was born with spinal cancer. The treatment gave me superpowers and I've used them for good since. My parents passed away when I was 3 in a fatal car crash and I was taken away for another 3 years because I needed follow up treatment for my spine, I don't remember any of it though. When I was 7 i moved in with my aunt Andee and uncle Krieg. I was 9 when I made my first suit and started doing after school fight classes. When I was 10 my uncle passed away because he was shot and I couldn't protect him. The bullet went through my hand, shattering a bone on its way through and I made a vow not to let anyone else die on my watch. I came out as pan when I was 11. I was bullied for that at school relentlessly and as if that wasn't bad enough, I came out to my friends as trans when I was 12, the whole school found out and I got death threats. i started taking pole dancing lessons too. I finally told my aunt I was trans and got kicked out last week. Since then I've been here and you've been with me since." I explained. I pulled a hair tie out of my pony tail and swung my head a bit.

"Spinal cancer?" Bruce checked, looking at a screen. "Yeah, apparently." I replied. "That's peculiar." He said. "What is banner?" Tony asked. "Your genetic makeup shows no signs of ever having cancer. What if, HYDRA captured you as a baby, let you back, brought you back after your parents death and made you into a super soldier?" Bruce asked, turning around from his table. "But, that's impossible." I Said. "I thought so too." He replied