Chapter 5

"She's fine now. Only she might not be so lucky. They need different training for their paramedics."  -this said he disappeared from my sight.

I needed to get out of this hospital and get my head straight.

----------

Andy POV

I decided to walk back to the station.  I needed to organize my thoughts and talk to someone, but the only person who wanted to talk now was Robert.  He would listen to me without judging me.  Even though we were separated, I decided to talk to him, not least because we are separated, but together.

As soon as I arrived at the station, I made the decision to call him in my office and talk to him.  I went in and realized that everyone was in the cafeteria, including Robert.

"Sullivan, my office now."  -they would probably be confused that I was shouting the newbie around the station, but I didn't care.

Robert POV.

Andy called me to her office ... I was confused by what it could be.  I arrived in front of the door and knocked.  She told me to come in and close the door.

"Yes, captain. Did you call me?"

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you personally. From Andy to Robert."  -I noticed that she was a little nervous and I let her continue- "I really wanted to talk to you. I feel that only you will be able to hear and understand me. Could it be at your house? It's more peaceful there and less likely to be interrupted.  by a call. "  -after stuttering a lot, she finished.

"Andy, you can talk to me whenever you want and you can come to our house whenever you want. You are more than welcome."

"As soon as the shift is over, I'll stop by then ... and apologize for the way I spoke to you in the ambulance."

"You don't have to apologize, you just need to focus on you ..." I answered and left her office.

Andy POV

As soon as that sentence was finished, Robert left the room.  The rest of the shift passed faster than expected, there were no calls.  I finished signing some end of shift reports and went to the locker room to get my things.

"Have you sent the police and fire department baseball competition memorandum yet, Captain?"  -Miller was the only one really excited about these things.

"I'll let you know as soon as I get it, Miller. I know it's very important to you."  -I ended up laughing with the animated face he made, he looked like a child in the amusement park.

Robert entered the locker room as soon as I took off my uniform, keeping only my top on top.  It seems that he knew how to catch me in these situations, especially at this moment.  I missed him so much, the touch, the kisses.  I started to reconsider the visit I was going to make today.

"Will I see you later, Andy?"  asked Robert.

"Sure. As soon as I'm done here."

"Ok" - he left the locker room with his bag slung over one of his shoulders.

"Did you guys get it right?"  -Maya stopped beside me with a small smile on her face, looking like a curious child.

"We are not fighting. So there is nothing to get right ... Let's just talk."

"Okay. Good luck!"  He stroked my shoulder and left.

I was really going to need luck or else I would do something really bad for his sobriety.  I finished dressing, grabbed my bag, and headed out to your house.  It was strange to just park and not put the car in the garage.  Half an hour, thirty minutes ... it was the time I stood in the car thinking about what I was going to say to him.  Was I really going to admit my failure to deal with this situation?  Were you going to tell me that fear was consuming me more each day?  That missing him was killing me?  I couldn't interfere with his sobriety with my problems.  I would just talk to him, like good friends.
I was taken out of my thoughts when my cell phone rang in the passenger seat.  It was Robert.  I got it.