Chapter 20

Today was the team's day off.  They would all hang out together, meet at Dean's boat house, catch up on business, drink, eat, chill out and tell the team that in a few months Andy and Robert would be making an addition to the group.

It was around 9:00 am when Robert woke up to find Andy still sleeping with his head resting on his chest.  She looked so peaceful.  With pregnancy, constant nausea during the night left her exhausted.  She rarely had a full night's sleep and last night, in a long time, she managed to sleep fully.  Robert took the opportunity to observe how beautiful and at peace she was.  She gave off a natural glow, her lips pink, her hair falling down her face in natural curls... He just loved these moments.  He loved wasting time admiring her every detail.

Carefully, he removed Andy from his chest and went downstairs to make coffee while she slept.  It didn't take long for everything to be ready, so he went back to the bedroom, walking as lightly as possible, entered and found her still sleeping in the same position.

"Good Morning."  - Robert said between kisses that deposited on her face.  He knew she loved being woken up like this- "time to wake up."

Andy was so lazy.  All she wanted was to lie in her warm, comfortable bed all day.  She was always very electric, but pregnancy has consumed all her energy and disposition.

"Robert, let me sleep."

He smiled seeing her grimace, not wanting to wake up.  It's been a very special time for both of them, they've been discovering and living incredible moments.  Both were figuring out how to handle this whole pregnancy thing.  It was exhausting at times.  Their mood was always changing.  Andy was getting harder and harder to handle.  It was tiring, but they enjoyed every moment of this so-called new period.

"Wake up Andrea. You need to eat something."

"I don't think I can keep anything down."

Still not opening his eyes, Andy rolled over in an attempt to get rid of Robert's insistence.  Sometimes she thought he was boring, but he was being the usual Robert, looking out for their well-being and safety, and she enjoyed being so well cared for and pampered by him.

"I hope you don't think I'm going to let you leave the house without breakfast. You know how your friends are and that when we get there, we'll have a thousand things to do and you'll forget to eat." -even how to convince that woman.

Andy laughed with his head still under the covers- "Ok, I'm going to have a cup of tea. Is that enough for you?"

"I can live with it..." -Robert left the room smiling and went to prepare Andy's tea.
It would be a long day.  He hoped that at the end of it, it would only be apparent tiredness from the conversations and preparations, anything outside of that, at that moment, would be unacceptable.  Andy got up from bed amidst many protests as even though it was her day off she was being forced to get up early...

"I hope Montgomery has already done everything related to food. I won't do anything edible at all that day"-she yelled to Robert from the bathroom.  She made a bun and brushed her teeth.  As soon as she took off her pajamas, Andy stood in front of the mirror looking at her belly, which until a few weeks ago was flat and now it was already visible that another life was growing there.  She didn't know how she'd managed to hide it from the team until now, but she knew that secret would end today.  She was so distracted admiring her belly that she didn't even notice Robert at the door.

The idea of ​​fatherhood made him so happy.  He couldn't describe the happiness he felt to see his wife happy that they had now become a family of three.  Never, in a million times, has he imagined this possibility in his life- "I didn't know it was possible, but you look more beautiful every day."  -He said, still leaning on the door, with a smile that brimmed with pride.