Introduction

Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my next story! In case you don't know me already, my name is Alli and I'm super stoked to be starting another story!

This is a bit different since our beloved Professor Snape is not the protagonist of this story, so things will be a bit different than what you might be used to seeing from me. For starters, this is still an insert reader fic, HOWEVER it is not going to be written in second person like my other fics. Originally, this story was in third person, but I ended up going back through and changing everything to first person.

It isn't a huge change or anything, but I wanted to let you all know in advance so it isn't confusing later on. My writing style won't change, just the point of view of the story. I hardly feel as if I need to explain how this works. I think mostly everyone knows the drill by now...but just in case, here's a key for you:

[Y/N] - Your (first) name

[L/N] - Your (last) name

I typically try to keep away from too many inserts because I feel like it takes away from the story sometimes, so those two are really the only ones you'll need to know. If you are new to my writing, I *try* to update several times a week. I'm super active on here, so if I know that I won't be updating for a bit, I usually post a message on my profile so everyone is up to speed on what's going on.

As far as sensitive material goes, I usually try to keep things easy for everybody. The only real sensitive material that I post is smut, but I always put a warning at the beginning of a chapter if there's going to be a smut scene.

And I want to give a HUGE shoutout to the lovely Parina for making the cover for this story! As I have previously mentioned before, graphic design is NOT where my talents lie and Parina was SO kind to create a cover for me. Unfortunately, Parina is no longer active on Wattpad, but I of course give her credit with the cover for this story.

Disclaimer: I do not own some of the characters in this story!!!! All rights go to Stephen Poliakoff (he's the writer and director of the film!)

As always, comments are appreciated if you feel comfortable writing them! I love reading them and sometimes I occasionally respond! My inbox/message board is always open if you want to chat or ask a question or whatevs!

If you enjoy my writing (but if you don't, I completely understand <3), be sure to check out my other works. I have two other insert fics; "The Assistant" and "The Art of Taking Chances".

I also have a Harry Potter one-shot book that includes all of my works from my Tumblr (@seriouslysnape). I update it every time I post a new work on Tumblr! Also, my TikTok is @allixiler if you want to connect with me there!

Thank you all so much for the support as always! Much love and happy reading!

-Alli