Finale (Author's Note)

(A/N) 

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the end of Sincerely, Sinclair! I hope that you all enjoyed the ending, and I hope that this was a nice comfort, relief fic if any of you are coming straight from The Art of Taking Chances. 

I know that this book was lacking on drama and conflict, but I really intended for it to be an easy read that wouldn't necessarily have anyone in a bundle of tears or rage. 

As always, this book will be left published for any re-readers or new readers! This story is officially completed! 

Just like my other stories, this story is not perfect! I'm sure that there is a point that I missed or a loose end that I didn't tie up. If any of you have any unanswered questions, feel free to ask and I will answer as best that I can!  

I currently have a Severus Snape x Female Reader fic that is in progress titled, The Magic of Different Worlds. I can't promise that it's as easy going as this story, but I think you'll enjoy it if you're a Snape stan! :)

My Tumblr is @seriouslysnape or @allixiler, either account is fine to reach out to! I'm on Wattpad pretty much every day, but I'm notorious for forgetting to check my inbox. If you send me a message and I don't respond, send a message to my message board to give me a little kick to check my inbox. 

I cannot thank you all enough for the love and support on this story. I've loved every minute of writing, and I hope that it brought you some joy. 

Take care of yourselves, and remember that you deserve all the happiness in the world.

Xoxo,

Alli <3