Chapter 20: A Mischievous Plan

__

*SMUT WARNING*

"It's the oddest thing. I've never had this happen before."

__

Sinclair's cock was throbbing inside of me. I swear it was like feeling his heartbeat every time I slammed back down onto it. Just as last time, his size had me completely clenched around him, and I'll admit that it took a few seconds for me to adjust to him. The tip of his cock hit my g-spot perfectly each time that I sank back down onto him, to the point where I was beginning to see stars.

I'll admit that I rushed into this moment. I was desperate to get the whole Natalie situation off of my mind and he just looked so good underneath me, I sort of just jumped into it.

His shirt was unbuttoned, the skin of his torso exposed and glowing under the warm light of the dining room. His pants were long discarded, lost somewhere in the dining room. My dress was halfway removed, the zipper completely undone to allow it to pool at my hips. My breasts were prevalent and right in front of him, and when his mouth wasn't on mine, it was latched around one of my nipples.

I couldn't help but laugh at the way Sinclair's eyes fluttered each time I rolled my hips forward. I kept my feet planted on the dining room floor to steady myself, but also to keep Sinclair grounded to his chair so he didn't totally fall out. Sinclair was rock hard, and I could feel the outline of his cock in my lower belly. His palms gripped at the tops of my thighs underneath the hem of my dress, his chest heaving with anticipation. He was squirming underneath my hips, a silent beg from him for me to not stop what I was doing. I kissed him then, our mouths colliding and inner coils beginning to heat up. He moaned into my mouth, a proud, unrestrained kind of noise that only made me want to fuck him harder.

Sinclair was an extremely dignified person. He was intelligent, careful, wealthy, and not to mention highly respected. The idea of me fucking him right here and right now at his dinner table just felt so out of character for him. He had told me before that he liked to do things the right way, and he didn't like to do things without giving it his all. But I had all the power here, not him.

"Didn't Natalie ever fuck you like this?" I asked him, already feeling flushed.

Sinclair's cheeks blushed red at the abruptness of my question, and goosebumps broke out all over his skin from the feeling of my hand on his chest.

"Sure, but never quite like this." Sinclair admitted, his hands moving underneath my dress to find my hips.

His head tilted back, the feeling of me bouncing up and down on his lap almost being too much for him to handle. Sinclair stretched my walls so well, and it was almost scary how fell we fit one another. It was only the second time we had ever had sex, but it just as good as the first. It was that same feeling of vitalization and refreshment from the first time, even though this was a bit rougher. Another groan escaped his chest as I fucked him, and his words were beginning to come out more as a babble of nothing.

"You feel so good. I swear I've never had it this good, how did I get so fucking lucky?" He breathed out.

I felt a surge of energy when Sinclair's slight shift of his hips caused me to hit the spot at a different angle. My bounces practically stopped, because suddenly my vision was so blurry that I couldn't even see straight. The choked cry that came out of my throat was almost comical, because I was nearly falling apart on him. He spotted this, because next thing I knew, I was lying on my back on the cleared table. In one swift move, Sinclair had changed our position to where he was on top of me, and his thrusts began just as soon as my legs had wrapped around his waist.

"Be good for me and stay still, yeah?" Sinclair smirked, knowing that he had reversed the roles before I had a chance to protest, "Didn't realize that you couldn't handle it."