Chapter 14: The New Beginning

__

*SMUT*

"So I guess we're official now?"

__

Sinclair's kisses were hot as they mingled with mine, our hands roaming and fumbling all over each other's bodies. I could tell that it had been a while since either of us had sexually been with anybody, because our movements were a bit rusty. I unbuttoned his collared shirt, peeling it back and sweeping it off of his shoulders to reveal his upper body to me. His core and chest were much more toned than I expected, and I surely didn't expect to feel his abs under my hand as I ran it along his stomach. His body gleamed under the soft lighting of my bedroom, a honey-like glow brushed over his skin as my hands roamed over him.

His hands were slightly shaky as one of them remained on the side of my face while the other worked on getting my dress unzipped. The zipper glided down my back without fail, the dress falling and pooling at my feet with ease. I could tell that he wasn't expecting there not to be a bra holding my breasts. Truthfully, the dress was just one of those things where it was easier to go without one.

His mouth made a pass at my neck, leaving open mouthed kisses there and moaning when my nails scratched at his scalp. I was already sensitive at this point. My heart was battering and my breathing was heavy and the ache between my thighs throbbed more with each passing minute. Arousal was already close to seeping through my panties and he hadn't done much more than kiss me.

My body was swung around and tossed onto the bed, my frame sinking into the mattress as he towered over me. I stared up at him, eyes glassed over, lips swollen, and neck colored with his markings. He stared down at me in a way that sent butterflies all through me. He looked at me as if I were the most valuable piece of artwork to ever be displayed. Like a rare painting that had not a single flaw or mistake.

And he had me all to himself.

His cock was just begging to be freed from its restraints. His pants had grown painfully tight, and his erection was even more obvious now. His fingers worked at getting his belt unbuckled, his eyes never breaking contact with mine as he removed his belt through the loops on his slacks. I was growing rather impatient, because my body was craving him. I rotated my hips and rolled them to meet where his legs were spread, his grin growing wider.

"Patience, my love. I need to make sure you're ready for me," He told me, his fingers wrapping around the side of my panties before he paused, "May I...?"

I nodded frantically, because I needed to be touched or sucked on or fucked or SOMETHING. He dragged my panties down my legs, throwing them somewhere in the room to be dealt with later. I was squirming anxiously and with anticipation. He wasn't teasing me intentionally, but he was practically torturing me because I wanted him so badly.

"Easy, pretty girl. What has gotten into you, baby?" He hushed out, lowering his face to mine as he added his slacks to the pile of discarded clothes.

"Please, Sinclair. Touch me." I begged, my voice much more pleading than usual.

He laughed gently, but not in a mocking way.

"Angel, haven't you figured out by now that you have to wait for what you want?" He asked, and I knew he was referring to how I had been stringing him along for the last month.

"It wasn't personal, Sinclair, I just wasn't ready." I reasoned with him.

"I know you weren't, [Y/N]. I'm not holding it against you. I just don't want us to rush into this too fast and then you regret it later." He said, finally removing his boxers.

I visibly gawked at him. Not to be crude, but he was big. He wasn't intimidatingly large, but he was without a doubt the biggest I'd ever had. I watched as his hand lazily pumped up and down his fully hard cock, his head throwing tilting back just ever so slightly. I jerked when his cold fingers suddenly ran through my wet folds, electricity crackled through my entire nervous system all the way to my spine. Now it was his turn to gawk at me, his lips parting in surprise.