◐2◑

I then saw the girl walking back and forth to the mirror in different outfits, I sighed

I then saw the girl walking back and forth to the mirror in different outfits, I sighed. I need to get this cyclone out of my house.

I entered the room and by mistake, I stepped on a cloth and slipped. I was in Ms.Snow's hands within a second. She smiled and made me wear my sunglasses, she then twirled me around and I was confused about what was happening.

She was in a rhythm, without music?

"Do you have your phone?"
"What?"
"Call someone to pick you"
"Aww, you're too desperate to get rid of me?"
She held my hands and made me dance. Then she started laughing.

"Are you in your right mind?"
"No, I'm an idiot"
She started laughing jumping on my bed.

I took out a loud sigh.

She made a sulky face and said, "You can leave me where you saw me"
"Come on then, I'm sorry it's just because you're not safe here"
"Why? Are you a bad guy?"
"No, but some bad guys know me"
"Ohh"

I took her to the alley where I saw her the first time. She opened the door and was about to go out when I asked, "you aren't taking any of my shoes?"
"They're too big for me," She said rolling her eyes.
"You've got scars on your feet-"
"You don't need to worry about that" I gave her an antiseptic tube.
"I- here apply it later on" She took it and gave me the last smile. She went out walking towards the end of the alley and disappeared in some time.

"Will she be safe?", "Should I follow her?", "Am I being too cruel to do this?".

"Choi Hyunsuk, come back to reality!" Let her be, why should I worry about a girl I just met. Yeah, I shouldn't, I'll just go to the university.

Haru's pov:

I went to sit inside the cafe. "Haru, what are you wearing?"
"Clothes"
"What happened to you last night?"
"Those guys-"

"Hey, Haru, what are you doing here? You look really cool though"
"Hi, Yoshi! Actually.."

"Yoshi, can you take that order please?", Sana said.
"Yeah sure"

"Yah, why did you-" I kicked sana.
"Now tell me what happened before your brother comes and get you-"

"Kim Haru!",  I looked at the door and hid below the table.

Feet were approaching me. I sighed as he bent down and raised his eyebrow.

I was getting up when my head hit the table, he became worried and pulled me out. He caressed my hair and said, "It didn't hurt right?", Everyone else's eyes widened.

He flicked me on the forehead, "now it does right?"
"Oww, oppa-" He then pulled me into a hug.

"Hyung, people are watching," Junkyu said. Taehyung Oppa nodded and took me to the car.

"Yah, Haru, where did you go, you idiot? You know how much I looked for you?" Junkyu started scolding me, I looked at Taehyung Oppa who was controlling his laugh.

"Oppa, say something to him"
"Haru, listen to your brother. He is older than you", Oppa said while laughing.

I sighed and listened to the lecture for the whole ride.
"I just hid somewhere from those men Junkyu!"
"Who told you to dance in the cafe? You really like attention, don't you?"

"Okay enough Junkyu, let my kid rest now," Oppa said.

"Woah, KIM HARU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL LEGS" Junkyu shouted.

Taehyung Oppa placed my feet on his lap and sighed, "Haru, where are your shoes?"
"You know I don't like wearing shoes-"
"Let's go to the hospital"
"No, I'll just apply this"
"Where did you get this from?"
"Someone pitied me and-"

"Haru, you know the Kims aren't someone to be pitied right?" Junkyu said making Taehyung Oppa sigh.

He put the medicine on my feet and smiled. "Don't worry I'll find who those guys are Haru"
I nodded and went to sit beside him, laying my head on his shoulder. Junkyu laid his head on his other shoulder.

Taehyung Oppa smiled and said, "I love you guys"
"Me too," I and Junkyu said together, all of us laughed.

Hyunsuk's pov:

I'm all alone to be honest, now I kind of miss Ms.Snow's chattering. While completing my class notes I texted Byounggon.

=Are you free?=
=Yeah, what's up?=
=Send me yesterday's notes=
=aight, also dude, that girl, I don't remember her name was looking for you=
=the blonde one?=
=no=
=the one which wears specs?=
=no=
=the nerd?=
=no dude, how many girls are you involved with? The one with Australian accent=
=Chaeyoung, she is blonde though- =
=Nvm buddy, take your notes. Tc.=

I kept my phone down and sat on the bed. I looked at the nightstand, "are there mice here? Who did the paper like that?" I picked up the laying paper piece.

"Wait, that's a.."

Thank you for reading the chapter, please vote if you didn't yet

have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄