◐15◑

"What?"

"What?"

"Haru is still unconscious-"
"That could not be. She was just here-"

Hyunsuk pulled away and helped Junkyu to his room, Junkyu wasn't ready to accept the fact that his sister was not in a conscious state to move around.

Hyunsuk sighed and went out, "If my family knows what I am doing, they'll hate me"

Hyunsuk called someone and said, "Mom, I did what you said-"
"What? What did she tell you to do?"
Jungkook asked, Hyunsuk hurriedly ended the call.

"Who were you talking to? Actually, who are you?"
"Hyung I-" Hyunsuk said looking at Taehyung who stood with a suspecting face.

"Haru has gained her consciousness," The doctor said. Hyunsuk sighed, everyone barged in.

She laid down, smiling. "Haru-yah!" Taehyung went towards her and started kissing her all over her face.

She smiled and mumbled slowly, "I'm fine, Junkyu Oppa-" Taehyung nodded.

She looked at Hyunsuk and widened her eyes, "Coward you-"
"M-miss snow-"
"Thank you" Hyunsuk nodded with a smile.

She then spread her arms and hugged Jungkook, Jungkook's eyes were teary. "Idiot, your brothers, and your boyfriend are really annoying to handle-"
"They really are"

"Wait- b-boyfriend?"

Jungkook picked her up, Taehyung said, "yah! Where? She just woke up-"
"To-"

Hyunsuk said, "can I talk with her-" Jungkook nodded and put her down as he dragged Taehyung out.

Hyunsuk sighed as he put his hands on his waist, annoyed at Haru. Haru smiled at him and spread her arms towards him, he looked back then looked at her and pointed at himself. She nodded.

He came towards her and she hugged him. "W-why are you sobbing?"
"It's because I missed you"
"Me too" She smiled.

"Haru I-"
"I give you my permission"
Hyunsuk looked into her eyes, parted her hair away, she nodded with a smile.

He kissed her while holding her firmly and carefully, he kissed her lips. He kissed her like he was waiting for it, he was waiting for it since the day he saw her.

She smiled between the kissing, causing them to chuckle. He let her go and caressed her hair. She giggled and said, "I really missed you"
"Is it very painful?"
"Not after what we just did-"
Hyunsuk shyly looked the other way.

"I-"
"Are you done yet?" Jungkook barged in to see their flustered faces. He smirked and said, "Haru, I'm taking you-"

Before he could do anything, Hyunsuk picked her up in bridal style and asked, "where?"