◐18◑

It was no one but Mrs

It was no one but Mrs. Choi. We all looked at her, and that moment, the police officers came and arrested Seunghyun who was shocked over the fact he shot his own wife.

This wouldn't have been more shocking than killing his own best friend. The police handcuffed Seunghyun and Seungcheol for numerous reasons.

Jungkook and Taehyung talked with the officers, Hyunsuk sat beside his mom, waiting for someone to help them.

Haru sat down beside her and said, "aunt, you're stronger than you think, just wait for few minutes, we'll get you treated"

She chuckled in pain and said, "I didn't lie when I said I saw my best friend in you, please stay like this Haru, jealousy ruled me when I did this mistake. But Haru, you're really precious, please forgive my son. Hyunsuk, take her good care"

She caressed Haru's cheeks and smiled at her while Hyunsuk cried. Taehyung and Junkyu helped her to the car and they all went to the hospital.

Jungkook took Haru home as she had to get a minor surgery done before the evening.

Haru and Hyunsuk were both crying in the way and blaming themselves for what all happened.

Jungkook said, "Hey, listen. Be silent, I am driving"

Junkyu who was beside Hyunsuk said, "Don't worry hyunsuk-ah it was never your fault, we'll get her treated"

Haru's pov:
After getting treated, I laid on the bed, thinking about everything which was happening. Jungkook started tickling me, I chuckled and asked, "what, kookie?"

"Smile, will you?"
"Did you call Taehyung oppa?"
"I did, he said things are going okay, Mrs Choi is out of danger"
"Are you tired?"
"Shouldn't I be the one asking that to you?"
"I am, very tired"
"Then sleep, come on"
"I would, but it's raining outside"
"and?"
"I can't sleep at rainy nights"

"What can I do for you, your highness?" He asked as he laid down beside me.

I turned to face him, "Hyunsuk said, I need to find warmth"
"You would never stop mentioning him, would you?"
"I guess I won't, bare with it"
"Okay okay, how do I provide you warmth?"
"He said, I need to find warm people, but never mind, you are cold"
"Cold? When have I been cold to you?"
"Not to me, but in general"
"I-" He hugged me, making me smile.

"Hyunsuk, don't worry, she'll be fine"
"Thank you for being here, Hyung"

Hyunsuk looked at Taehyung who was smiling.

"Mrs.Choi is awake-"
Junkyu said, Hyunsuk ran inside the room, the doctor smiled slightly and said, "Please be careful".
Hyunsuk nodded.

He sat beside mom and said, "Mom, are you okay?"
She nodded with a smile and looked at Taehyung, "Thank you, Mr.Kim, you proved the legacy of your father, once again"
"Come on aunt, don't be so formal with me"
"alright son, I won't be"
"Are you feeling better?"
"Yes I am, did he get punished again?"

Taehyung nodded slightly and said, "let's not talk about that right now, you need to recover fast for Hyunsuk okay?"
"I will try my best" She chuckled.

Taehyung and Junkyu went out with Hyunsuk following them, "Hyunsuk, take care, me and hyung will be going now"
"You guys are going?"
"Yes Hyunsuk, if you want, I'll send Junkyu again later, to keep you company. But for now, we need to go and check upon Haru"
"Hyung should I come?"
"Your mother needs you right now, if you need us, call on this number"
Taehyung handed him a card.

Hyunsuk nodded with a smile and waved at Junkyu.

"These days have been so tiring"
"True, hyung, now we can relax"
Junkyu said as he jumped on the sofa.

Taehyung chuckled and said, "Not yet, we need everyone to recover first and then the ones who have to be punished-"
"Ahh, that's not my problem hyung, wait- where is my problem?"
Junkyu got up with widened eyes and searched the house, then opened Haru's room slowly to see her sleeping beside Jungkook.

"They both must be really tired" Taehyung said. "Should I wake Jungkook up and ask him how Haru's surgery-"
"No, let's wait till he wakes up, she looks fine"

After sometime, Jungkook came out of the room, he was still yawning, Taehyung chuckled and patted his back, "did you sleep well?"
"I am sorry, I didn't know I'll sleep, I was just trying to make her sleep"
"Thanks Kookie"
"You too?" Jungkook sighed.

"How did Haru's surgery go?" Junkyu asked from the living room.

"It went well, the doctor said, she'll recover soon"
"Soon if she stops being a rebel"
"True"

Taehyung sighed and said, "I'll go wake her up, it's time to take medicines"

"She's not here"
"She just was!"
"Not now-"

"Seems like she was waiting for Jungkook to go out"
"Junkyu call Hyunsuk"
"Yes Hyung"

"Hello, Hyunsuk"
"Yes, hyung?"
"Do you know where Haru is?"
"I- no, what happened?"
"Nothing, don't worry, stay with your mother"
"But, Hyung-"
Call ended.

Thank you for reading the chapter

Have a good day! ♡