◐13◑

"Who is it?"

"Who is it?"

I saw someone struggling on the chair, "why are you-"
I untied her. "miss snow.."
"hyunsuk-" she started crying and hugged me.

"miss snow, who-"
"please save me"

"you- you're kim haru?"
she nodded. I sighed. the girl I have been looking for all along had been beside me the whole time.

"how did you come here?"
"oh- I, I was just passing by-"
"passing by this place?" she said while crying.

"I- let's go?"
she tried to stand up, but fell down as soon as she stood up.

"did they- did they beat you?"
she nodded, I sided the hair which were covering her face and picked her up. she gasped, "I'm sorry miss snow".

she held my shirt tightly and closed her eyes, I was about to step out, but the main door closed. I sighed and helped her get down.

"they won't let me go-"
"I am not leaving you here"
"hyunsuk-"

"oh, I see, lovers having their moment-"
I hid my face after I heard dad's voice. I whispered, "wait for me, I'll send your brother" and kissed her forehead.

I heard footsteps, but I ran away towards the back door. dad, I know this place better than you.

"the car was not seen again after that night, we cannot track it"
"Jungkook-ah, what about the warehouses on the hill?"
"what about them?"
"why don't we-"
"I can"
"no, I'll come as well"
"you're not physically-"
"I'm completely fine!"

Taehyung opened the door and looked at Junkyu laying peacefully. He sat beside him and smiled, "baby koala, wake up, I got you food".

He won't wake up no matter how much his brother called him.

"Junkyu, please fight well-"
"Sir, can you please go out now? we need to do a surgery-"
"what surgery?"
"he hasn't yet recovered from the gunshot-"

Without hearing what the doctor said, Taehyung walked out of the room with tears in his eyes.

While on the way to the hill, Taehyung said, "Stop the car Jungkook"
he got out and picked up a stuffed toy.

"we're on the correct way"
"how do you know?"
"see, this koala? haru has this habit of collecting koalas and tigers wherever she sees them-"
"we shouldn't waste more time then"
"do we have more people for backup?"
"Just behind us, at a distance"

Before they could get inside the car, they saw another car coming down the hill, Jungkook took his gun out and hid Taehyung behind him.

The car stopped, a guy came out with a gun facing in their direction.

"you?" Jungkook asked.

"do you know him?" Taehyung asked.
"yes, he is haru's friend-"

"haru, do you know haru?" Hyunsuk said innocently.
"why do you ask kid?"
"Can you tell me where I can-"
"yes please tell me where she is, I am her brother"
"Kim Taehyung?" he nodded.

Hyunsuk held his hand and started dragging him with a smile on his face.

"Kid stop, first tell us where-" Jungkook said pointing the gun at him.

"at the warehouse, she is not fine, please save her".

Haru's pov:

I was tied up to the chair again. Choi Seunghyun was laughing at me. Cursing my mother and father in front of me. Saying bullshit about my brother, but I could just sit and listen without doing anything.

There was a sudden panic in the warehouse, the main door opened, and the darkness started fading away. "Oppa-" I mumbled.

Before anyone could do anything, Choi Seunghyun started untying me and dragged me with him towards the backdoor.

"Mr.Dumb Choi, where do you think you're going?" I heard kookie, he was in front of me in a moment. I smiled in pain.

Choi Seunghyun left me and the lights went off, I felt a hand on my shoulder but it wasn't forceful, it was a protective hand. I sighed.

I was taken out, "kookie, where is Junkyu?"
"he..look Taehyung is there"

Taehyung oppa got off the car and looked at me with a smile.

"not so soon" A voice said from behind us. I turned around to see Choi Seunghyun holding a gun pointing at Taehyung oppa.

"I've seen enough of this, I don't think I can see more of it-"
"should I kill him?" Jungkook said, I laughed.

Taehyung oppa started taking small steps towards me, Jungkook pointed a gun at Seunghyun, "You shoot him, I'll shoot you" Jungkook said and chuckled.

I ran to Taehyung oppa, he hugged me. I didn't feel any pain while hugging him. Everything felt numb. He was so warm.

I heard a laugh, and a gunshot. I couldn't feel anything for that moment.

"This can't be"

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.

have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄