◐7◑

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

I reached home, I rang the doorbell but no one opened it. At that moment, I was nervous like never before. I was worried something happened to my siblings.

Panicking because of these thoughts, I opened the door from my phone and went to check their rooms, no one was there.
"Is no one home?"

I called Junkyu, but he didn't pick the call. "Kim Junkyu, I sent you with her for protection"

I threw my phone on the ground out of frustration. "What do I do?"

I checked the rooftop and the kitchen, only to get disappointed.
"I hope you both are safe, you said you'll be back by 7, it's 10 already"

I sighed and went to Haru's room. The music box was on, "was someone here?" I went towards her desk, "her music box still works, mom did you give her a better one? Mine and Junkyu's don't work already" I smiled.

"Haru, you've decorated your whole room with my pictures, if Junkyu sees this, he's going to be so mad" I laughed.

I found nothing for distraction, so I was reminded about them.

I remember not checking my room where they both rarely go, but to my surprise, they were sleeping in my room like koalas.

I laughed while a tear come out of my eye. Junkyu woke up with an annoyed face, "Hyung, don't laugh so loud"

I spread my arms signaling him to come to hug me, he made a disgusted face but came towards me.

We looked at Haru who was sleeping carelessly, "Hyung, her nose is just like you"
"and she's as annoying as you"
"Hyung!"
"Junkyu!"
Junkyu started laughing.

Haru didn't wake up no matter how much loud we were, "Junkyu, we have to go to an event"
"It's the fifth time this month"
"I know, but there is going to be a lot of food"
"I'm going to change"
"Wait, dummy. It's going to be risky there, I can feel Mr. Choi is planning something"
"T.O.P?"
"Yes"
"Don't worry I'll take care of her"
He pointed at Haru.

I went towards her and traced her nose, she woke up sneezing on my hand, "Haru-yah what are you?"
"What? I got it from you-"
Junkyu started laughing.

Author's pov:

"Is this Kim Haru I lived with for so many years?" Junkyu asked.
"Shut up Junkyu, or I'll sew your mouth"
"Yah, I was complimenting you-"
"Do I look good?"
"Yes yes"

Haru and Junkyu went down to see Taehyung walking from one corner of the room to another. Junkyu said, "is something wrong Hyung?"
"Oh, no-"
"Something is wrong Oppa.."
"What?"

She went towards him and straightened his tie, "this" She giggled.

They sat in the car and Junkyu got a text, he looked at Taehyung who nodded at him. Junkyu looked at him worryingly, he was about to say something when Taehyung shook his head, signaling him not to say anything. Haru was still sleepy.

After Taehyung entered the Hall, everyone looked at him like they were only there for him. Haru dragged Junkyu along with him towards the food buffet.

Taehyung shook his head in disappointment but was soon distracted by Choi Seunghyun.

Junkyu and Haru were getting along well for the first time because it was about food.

Junkyu said, "Haru-yah, if one of your brothers is not around you for any reasons, remember, another one will always be there-"
"Junkyu, what rubbish are you saying?"
"Just telling you"
"Are you going to die or what?"
"Yah! Can you not spit out negative stuff?"
"Are you-"
"Eat" He stuffed fruit in her mouth.

Haru and Junkyu were roaming in the big Hall searching for Taehyung, they finally saw him, he was running towards them. Everyone was busy with their own thing.

Junkyu panicked and hugged Haru, hiding her completely. Suddenly a gunshot was heard. There was a huge fuss in the Hall.

Haru had her ears closed, Junkyu hugged her tightly, she didn't dare to open her eyes.

Junkyu left her and shouted, "Hyung!"
Haru opened her eyes to see Taehyung sitting down holding his chest, she started crying as she saw blood. Taehyung was smiling as he said, "Haru, stay safe-"
"Oppa-"
"Hyung, don't close your eyes stay here"

Haru sat down beside him caressing his hand as Junkyu called the number Taehyung texted him earlier, no one picked up the call but within few minutes, a man dressed in a black suit arrived and helped Taehyung to the car at the backside of the Hall.

Haru started following them when Junkyu grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the other way.

He took her to the car and sighed, she was crying. "Oppa, why wasn't anyone helping Taehyung Oppa-"
"Shush, Haru no questions"
"Who shot him?"
"Someone did, now keep quiet"
"I want to go to him"
"We'll go later, now sleep"
"Here?"
"We can't go home Haru, Hyung told me-"
"You knew everything?"
"No, I didn't know he would get shot. But he told me something wrong will happen"

Haru cried. Junkyu sat there thinking of what to do. He looked at the driver and said, "Hyung, you know where he is right?"
"Sir, I do but-"
"Take us to the han bridge"
"It could be unsafe, I have to keep you both safe-"
"I'll take care of my sister, don't worry"

Junkyu said, "Hyung, now change the way"
"But sir, we haven't reached han river yet"
"Someone is following us"
"Don't worry, our men are following them too"
"Take us to Hyung"
He nodded.

Junkyu looked at Haru who was sleeping, her eyes were still wet, he sighed and said, "we'll keep taking bullets for you. You are the reason we're alive".

Thank you for reading the story, please vote if you haven't yet

have a good day! ♡

✄✄✄✄