◐8◑

Haru woke up to see herself in a hotel room

Haru woke up to see herself in a hotel room. She looked to her left to see Junkyu sleeping on the couch, she sat down and looked the other side to see Taehyung laying, unconscious.

She started crying but made sure she wasn't making any sound. She looked carefully at his wound and then his face. She stood up and woke Junkyu up, he asked half asleep, "is something wrong?"
"Go sleep beside Oppa"
"Why? You sleep there"

Suddenly the door opened, Junkyu stood up and hid Haru behind himself. Junkyu then sighed knowing it was the same guy who brought Taehyung here.

He came towards them and smiled, "Hi kiddos, I'm JK"
"JK?" Haru asked.
"Jungkook"
"Kookie" Haru giggled.

"Your giggle is so cute-"
"How's Hyung?" Junkyu asked in a serious tone.

Jungkook patted his shoulder and said, "you've grown up Junkyu, don't worry about Taehyung, he will be conscious within some hours and the wound isn't that deep too, seems like he prepared before"

"Who is doing this Hyung?"
Jungkook eyed that Haru was sitting there. Haru was talking to Taehyung, without receiving any reply.

Junkyu said, "The Choi family?"
Jungkook widened his eyes and nodded.

Junkyu sighed and said, "Hyung, I can't believe they are trying to do the same with Haru as they did to mom-"
"Shush"

Haru looked at them and asked, "Why did Oppa get shot today?"
"We're still finding the reason Haru"
"Junkyu said he-"
"I don't, only Taehyung Hyung knows it"

"Are you not able to sleep Haru?" Jungkook asked.

"I might be able to sleep when the rain stops" She pointed at the window.

She looked at her phone and called Hyunsuk.
"Hi-"
"Miss snow? I'm sorry, I'm really busy right now"
"Oh? I understand"
"What did you want to say though?"
"Why are you panting?"
"Finding som- just because, miss snow. shall I call you later then?"
Call ended.

"You shouldn't have picked the call in the first place-"

"Haru.." She looked at Taehyung trying to move his hand. She got up and held his hand.
"Oppa"
"Are you okay?"
"Are you-" She cried.

Junkyu went towards them while Jungkook sat on the couch drinking banana milk and smiling at them.

Junkyu said, "Hyung why did you-" It was the first time they saw Junkyu crying for an authentic reason.

Haru cleaned his tears, Taehyung laughed and said, "what about yours?"
He approached her face and cleaned her tears. He then groaned in pain and Junkyu called the doctor.

Taehyung laughed and said, "Jungkook-ah, couldn't expect anything else from you, idiot"
"What? Let me rest for a minute, I worked a lot today"
"Was I right?" Jungkook nodded while sipping onto his milk.

Junkyu and Haru looked at each other confusingly when the doctor said, "Taehyung-ah! learnt well from your father!"
"What doctor?"
"You got hurt on your chest for a purpose right?"
Taehyung laughed and nodded.

"Am I all over the news channels though?" Jungkook nodded.

Haru shouted, "how is everything a small deal for you guys? You- you doctor, why are you so chill if something would've happened-"

Taehyung smiled and signalled her to come to sit beside him. She did that and looked at him with tears in her eyes.
He said, "it's because nothing is serious-"
"Oppa, you got shot! If I would've gotten shot instead-"
"Shut up, Haru"
"See, it would've been a big deal. Who shot you? Tell me"
"I don't know Haru, I knew there were a lot of people targeting you- I mean us in that party"
"Me? Did you say me? Oppa did you take the bullet for me?"
"Haru, I-"
"I hate you! Why did you do this? You know how much it hurts right? How can you be so-"

He kept smiling at her while she was lecturing while others had their ears closed. Haru looked annoyed at Taehyung and then hugged him, the doctor stepped forward for telling Haru to get off but Taehyung signalled him to stop while groaning in pain.

Haru kissed his forehead and said, "don't worry Oppa, I'll kill anyone who tries to-"
Taehyung laughed, she glared at him then he nodded.

Junkyu and Jungkook sighed looking at each other.

Hyunsuk's pov:

"Dad, I am telling you
I tried my best-"
"Good job son, I can't tell you how proud I am,  of you"
"Dad, proud?"
"Yes, why?"
"Nothing, what do I have to do next?"
"Rest, go rest"

Is he my dad? Telling me he is proud? Woah.

"Hyunsuk-ah!"
"Hyung!"
"Did you find them then?"
"No, I tried to-"
"Okay, I'll do it. You go rest."
"Rest?"

What has happened to everyone today?

Thank you for reading the story, please vote if you haven't yet

have a good day! ♡

✄✄✄✄