◐14◑

"This can't be" 

"This can't be" 

Taehyung said.

Jungkook searched for Choi Seunghyun who had already escaped. Taehyung cried holding his sister in his hands, she smiled and said. "it pained a lot, so I wanted to end the pain-" she closed her eyes.

"Miss snow!" Hyunsuk got out of his car and picked her up from Taehyung's hands- "miss snow, wake up please, I- Miss snow!" he cried.

Jungkook sighed and motioned everyone to get into the car.

"This is not good, her tissues are all destroyed- was she-" Taehyung nodded while crying.
Hyunsuk walked from one corner of the room to the other, while cleaning his tears. 

Taehyung said, "Thanks, boy, we wouldn't have found her if it weren't-"
"nothing would have happened to her if it weren't for me" Hyunsuk mumbled and sighed.
"what?"
"n-nothing"

Jungkook smirked and asked,"why are you so uncomfortable around us boy?"
"I- I am not uncomfortable"
"well, the sweat on your face says you are"
"No-"

"Mr. Kim, your brother is conscious-" Taehyung excitedly stood up.
"the..the annoying brother?" Hyunsuk asked, Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled softly. They both went inside, while he stood out and looked at Haru through the glass door.

"I'm sorry, you might hate me a lot if you know I was the one.."

"Miss snow, I never wanted these things to happen to you or to any other person, please wake up soon and hate me because of what my family did with you, I won't defend myself, please wake up" he cried while leaning on the door.

"Now that the Kim's know my father's intentions, I hope they'll be a bit more careful"

"Hyung, I am sorry-"
"Junkyu, please don't. I know you tried your best-"
"where is haru?"
Jungkook sighed.

"in the other room"
"why is she not here to see me?"
"she-"
"hyung no, don't tell me"
Taehyung nodded.

Junkyu closed his eyes and tears started falling. 

"See, I am agreeing I am a coward. You won't wake up now?"
"no? umm, I said I won't do anything to you without permission, so come on get up now and give me my permission," Hyunsuk said as tears flowed through his eyes.

"why did you ask for help that day? The rain..the time..everything became my favorite after that day, everyday at 3am, I missed you. Why did you come into my life this way? Why did you have to be a KIM? Miss Snow, why did you call me hyunsukie? why did you make my heart flutter? even if you did, why are you lying here like this? please wake up and look at me, please miss snow.."

The door closed. Was someone here? Hyunsuk thought. 

Haru's finger moved, Hyunsuk's tears went away, he stood up suddenly and called the doctor. Haru's brothers and Jungkook came in running.

Junkyu moved Hyunsuk away and sat down near Haru, Hyunsuk cleaned his face.

"Haru- please forgive your oppa"

Everyone stood there silently. When the heart monitoring machine went "beep" The sound was annoying.

Everyone's eyes widened, and the doctor came in and whispered "shit". Taehyung asked, "What? What did you say?"
"S-sir-"
"Doctor! Do something"

"Sir please go out"
Everyone started going out when the doctor said, "Boy, you too"
"I won't leave her"

Jungkook sighed and dragged Hyunsuk out. "Stay within your limits"
"Please, please let me be with her-"
"Why? Who is she to you!"
"M-my.."

Taehyung shook his head, Jungkook left Hyunsuk.
Junkyu said, "It's all my fault, Hyung, I don't deserve to live"
"Shut up, and go inside Junkyu"
Taehyung said, Junkyu sighed and went in.

The doctor came out and said, "don't worry, it was a machine error hopefully-"
"Hopefully?"
"I mean, sir-"
"Can you take things seriously?"
"Sorry sir, your sister is fine"

Hyunsuk rushed in, Jungkook sighed and said, "Looks like childish high school love"
Taehyung chuckled in tears.

"Oppa, I am taking your this shirt and these shorts and.."
"Haru-"
"Yes, what?"
"You are-"
"What idiot? Can't you see me? or are you pretending to not know me?"
"Are you okay?"
"Actually no, since I have to live with you-"

Junkyu opened his eyes hearing giggles, searching for his sister. "Haru-"
He stood up with the help of support and walked around calling her name.

He went in the quiet lobby and sees someone looking out of the big glass window, "H-haru, don't make me chase you, I am tired baby"

He heard a giggle and smiled. "Haru, are you okay?"

He blinked and there was no one there, he sighed and said, "Haru, I am telling you, don't play with me-"

Someone touched him from behind, "Haru-"
"It's me"
"Boy, you?"
"I have a name, what are you doing outside?"
"I- Haru, where did she go? I was trying to chase her-"
"She is in her room-"
"Room? No! I just saw her"

Junkyu was hugged by Hyunsuk who was crying.

"Get away boy! Why are you crying?"
"H-haru is.."
"What?"

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄