◐12◑

"What-" Taehyung's phone dropped from his hand after realizing what had happened to his siblings

He sat down in disbelief and started thinking about what he should do. The door opened and Jungkook entered.
"Jungkook.."
"We'll get them back"
"How do you know?"
"Junkyu.."
"What happened to Junkyu? Where is he?"

Jungkook didn't say anything. "I shouldn't have left for-"
"I shouldn't have let them go out alone"
"We need to plan fast to get her back"
"Junkyu..where is Junkyu?"
"In the ICU"
"ICU?", Taehyung stood up and started crying.

Jungkook held him, "we'll-"
"I'll kill them"

Hyunsuk's pov:

"What? You found her?"
"Yes, now dad's going to decide what to do-"
"Why are you telling me though?"
"Well isn't she-"
Call ended.

"Isn't she what?"
I sighed.

Well, thank god he found the girl, now dad won't tell me to go around and look for a girl.

I opened the call log to dial Miss snow's number,
"The number you've dialled is unreachable, please try again later"
"Unreachable-"

We talked yesterday though. Did she really run away from her home?

I grabbed my jacket and the car keys and drove to the alley where we always meet.

Haru's pov:

It hurts, it hurts a lot. I opened my eyes to see everything dark around me, I was tied up. I was alone there. They knew I fear loneliness.

I started moving on my chair making noises, even after constant screaming through the cloth tied on my mouth, I was helpless.

I couldn't hear anything except my own, echoed voice. I miss my brothers.

Junkyu, you're fine right? Tears were falling all over my clothes, my hair covered my face and it pained like someone had hit me on my head and legs.

I moved my feet to cause more noise but realized it is not an intelligent move. It became hard for me to breathe since I was fearing the dark and the feeling of being lonely.

The door of the warehouse opened with a cranky noise, I started acting like I never woke up.

"It's been a day, she should've been awake-"
"She's still unconscious"
"Dad-"
"Idiot, did you kill her?"
"No, why would I-"
"Throw some water on her face"