◐17◑

"Y-you!" Haru shouted after seeing Choi Seunghyun who was smirking

"Y-you!"
Haru shouted after seeing Choi Seunghyun who was smirking. Hyunsuk sighed and said, "Enough dad, not today".

"You traitor, you'll tell me what to do?"
"Traitor? Me? Traitor to who? Someone who betrayed his own best friend?"

Seunghyun's eyes widened. "Mom told me everything, dad"
"Shut up, and go home Hyunsuk, don't risk your life by staying here"
"I can do anything for the Kims I don't care if it involves my life"
"Y- what has happened to you?"

Junkyu chuckled and said, "Love, uncle, your son is in love"
Jungkook smirked, Haru glared at Junkyu making him look away.

Hyunsuk looked around, flustered of what Junkyu had said. Seungcheol said, "His tactics have been weird from that day"
"You should only speak when I tell you too"
"But why dad-"
"Shut up"
Seunghceol sighed,"Hyunsuk was right, dad, it's more than enough"

Taehyung said, "Mr.Choi, please don't make a fuss in the graveyard, be respectful to my-"
"Respectful? I raped her! You expect me to respect her?"

Hyunsuk clenched his fist. Haru spoke up, "Shameless".

"Oh, the wild cat finally spoke up!" Seunghyun clapped as he laughed.

Haru got up from the ground, but wasn't able to walk properly. Hyunsuk walked towards her. Seunghyun said, "Choi Hyunsuk! I didn't teach you to be a woman's servant!"
"Choi Seunghyun, you are no one to teach me anything"

Haru shook her head and told Hyunsuk to stay away. Hyunsuk sighed and stepped back, the surroundings were silent except of Haru trying to walk towards Seunghyun and Jungkook sucking onto his banana milk.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook who was pouting, which made Haru smile.

Seunghyun said, "I see, you were having fun with how my son beat you last time, Princess"
"It sure is fun, why don't you taste your own fun?"
"Don't speak off your limits"
"I know my limits really well Mr. Choi"

Seunghyun smiled and took out the gun from his pocket and pointed it towards Haru. Haru laughed and said, "None of us here is scared of this toy anymore"
"I-I am.." Hyunsuk said as he hid behind Junkyu. Haru smiled slightly.

Jungkook threw his empty can which hit Seunghyun's head and the gun slipped from his hand, Haru ran to pick the gun up and pointed at Seunghyun who managed to stand with the help of his son.

Haru's hand were trembling. She looked at Taehyung, who was confused about what to do as well.

Haru took a deep breath and maintained the gun pointing at Seunghyun. Seunghyun panicked and said, "H-haru, keep the gun down"

Haru's pov
I looked at Hyunsuk, who was too scared to see. I closed my eyes thinking remembering how I felt when my dad was killed in front of me.

If we Kims kill him, there won't be any difference between us, Hyunsuk will have to lose his dad.

Hyunsuk came in front of Junkyu and nodded. No Hyunsuk, I can't do that, whatever kind of man he is, he is your dad.

I sighed and placed the gun on the ground.

Junkyu said, "Haru, are you gone mad?"

I nodded and stepped back. Mad in love.

Seungcheol picked the gun up and threw it in the air, smiling at me. He didn't have any intentions, but the gun landed up in Mrs Choi's hands. She looked at me.

I smiled at her. She walked towards her husband and looked him in the eye.

He smiled at her and told her to give him the gun. She smiled and handed him the gun.

All of our eyes widened, Hyunsuk screamed, "Mom, what are you doing?"
"Son, come here, you'll get hurt if you make friends with the kims"
"Mom-"
"What Hyunsuk? I told you I saw Haru's mother in Haru, and why would I like someone who is like someone my husband liked more than me?"

"Oppa, I told you these-" I looked at Taehyung Oppa, his eyes were teary. I looked at Jungkook who smirked and showed me his phone. Within few seconds, Sirens could be heard. He wasn't just drinking his banana milk and enjoying the show, he was working smart.

Everyone panicked, Seunghyun pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger.

I didn't know what to do, how to save my family, I was hugged by Hyunsuk, did he get shot instead of me? I looked at him with widened eyes. But gladly, he wasn't the one who got shot.

It was none other than-

Thank you for reading the chapter!Have a good day~

Have a good day~