◐5◑

Hyunsuk's pov:

Hyunsuk's pov:

"Miss snow!" Nah, she won't stop. "Idiot, you should've asked about her feet-"

"Sir, we checked the whole mall but we couldn't find her-" A healthy, bald man with gold teeth said while breathing heavily. Disgusting.

"Okay, I'll tell hyung"
I called hyung.

"Hyung-"
"Hyunsuk, don't tell me if it's a bad news"
"or maybe you provided me the wrong information"
"How dare you, Hyunsuk? She was definitely there"
"Well, no one saw her, believe me you got fooled!"
"I- alright, we'll keep an eye on their house, I'll send you the other location, later"
Call ended.

"When will I study?" I sighed.

Haru's pov:

I was having breakfast when I got lost in my thoughts.

"Choi Hyunsuk, who are you?"

I thought, I remembered how scared he was when I screamed in his bed, how he was about to slip over a pile of clothes-
These thoughts made me laugh.

"Yah, haru what are you laughing about?" Kim Junkyu said hitting me with his chopsticks.

"Junkyu-yah, you eat with those, not hit people. Especially not your younger sister." Taehyung Oppa said, I giggled.

"Haru, go out with Junkyu from now on, I can't risk your security again"
"Ew, hyung why? Kidding, anything for my sister," Junkyu said and ruffled my hair.

I looked at him, annoyed, "Oppa, can I own a gun?"
"Why haru?" He asked surprised.

"I don't know why, those men want to take me away maybe. If something happens sometime, I want to fight"
"Use combat, you know that. You won't need a gun, I promise"
I nodded.

"Come on haru, let's go to the college" Junkyu said grabbing my bag and grinning at me.

"Should I drop you guys off?"
"Nah, Hyung I'll drive. You can go the office"
He smiled and nodded.

I was going to get inside the car when Junkyu bent down and removed my shoes.
"Yah, I wore it so difficultly-"
"I know, but did you apply the medicine?"
"Uh oh, I totally forgot about that-"
"Here"
He signaled me to put my feet on his lap.
He applied the medicine and stood up smiling at me. How could I not melt by his smile?

"Oppa, thank you"
"Oppa? Haru, are you okay?"
"Yah, let's go"

"I've got the best brothers in this world!"
"Yes, the only men you can rely on"
"Actually.."
"Don't tell me-"
"Yoshi, what about yoshi?"
"Haru, believe me, he doesn't even care about you-"
I hit him.