◐10◑

Haru opened her teary eyes and looked around, she got up with the help of seat and searched for her phone

Haru opened her teary eyes and looked around, she got up with the help of seat and searched for her phone. She was shivering out if fear, she looked around to see Junkyu wasn't there.

"Oppa! Junkyu oppa!" She shouted a few times, but then closed her mouth and started crying.

She started thinking about stupid things. She continued looking for her phone when she saw a gun below the seat. She picked it up and the door opened, she held the gun in front of the door with her eyes closed.

"Teach me too, how to shoot with closed eyes" a familiar voice said.

She started crying and the gun fell down, "please don't kill me, my brother-"
"Open your eyes"
"Please don't kill me"

Two men got inside. Haru still had her eyes closed. She was picked up by someone, she kept her eyes closed while the tears were flowing she opened her eyes once she smelled the scent similar to her housemates.

"Haru, everything is fine" Junkyu said sitting on her left.

Haru looked on the side of the person who picked her up, he smiled at her.
"Kookie-" She said in a cracking voice.

"Jk, what about driver hyung?"
"I called the ambulance but, he is shot on the forehead so-"

"Is he alive?" Haru said in a trembling voice.

Jungkook held her close and motioned her to keep quiet as he placed her head on Junkyu's shoulder.

Jungkook sat in a relaxed position and said, "it's not safe here, I'll go drive"

Junkyu held haru's head and nodded.

"Why is there blood on your hand?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

Then he saw Haru in Jungkook's hands. "What's wrong with her?" He removed the glucose and started getting up. Junkyu held him and signaled him to sit down.

Jungkook laid Haru on the couch and said, "what a troublesome kid".

"Hyung, they attacked us on the way"
"B-blood?"
"Driver hyung"
Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes.

He then looked at Haru whose cheeks were covered with dry tears. Junkyu smiled and said, "this cowardly idiot, was holding a gun for her protection-"
"Jungkook-ah"

"Yes yes, you're welcome"
Jungkook said while patting Haru's head.

"Haru, we're here for you" Junkyu said and  cleaned his ears.

Taehyung coughed and said, "they killed our one man, we'll kill double of it, I won't spare them".

Haru woke up and said, "please don't kill me" She then saw Jungkook beside her and hid in his chest.