◐19◑

"I'll call Sana" Junkyu said, Taehyung nodded

"Sana, is-"
"I'm sorry, I'm busy right now, let's talk later please"
"But-"
Call ended.

"Well that's weird, Sana hanging up on you-"
"Hyung, you too?"

"But what if Sana knows where Haru is?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung nodded.

"I knew you'll be here"
A voice said, making Haru get up from the ground. "Your brother called me".

"Don't pick it up, if he calls again"
"Haru this is wrong, you are not even-"
"Please, Sana"
"Alright, okay, get up, come in"
"No, I am staying here"
"For what?"
"Um.."
"He doesn't even know you are here!"
"Go inside, I'll stay out"
"Haru it's too late"

Haru pushed sana inside the café with all her might and closed the door from outside.

She took out a note from her pocket and stuck it on the café door. Haru went walking somewhere in the alley.

Hyunsuk's pov
I was walking from one corner of the room to another, when mom said, "Hyunsuk, what's wrong? What are you so tensed about?"
"M-mom actually..Haru, she disappeared from her room"
"What?"
I nodded.

Before mom could say anything, the door opened and Junkyu hyung came in, "Hyung, you? Did you guys find her?"
"Not yet, I will stay with Mrs. Choi, Taehyung Hyung wants you to go find her, he and-"
"Thanks, I'll leave right now"

My mother chuckled slightly. I picked up the car keys and ran out. The first place which came into my mind was the warehouse my dad kept her in, but he won't do that again, what if Haru went somewhere on her own will, and if that's the case...

I reached the alley where we first met, I looked around, it was dark everywhere, I checked the time, it was 2am, Miss Snow, I hope you're fine.

I went towards the café to see a note saying, "Let's meet again, like that day".

I was dialing the number Taehyung Hyung gave me, but all of a sudden, It started raining, I turned around to see it wasn't actually raining but Someone was throwing water on me through a hose pipe.

I looked away and approached them, "stop it, I can't see"
"Let me-"
I held the hand and took the pipe to face it in their direction, to realize it was Haru. I threw the pipe away, and went towards her, "I am so sorry, I didn't make you wet right?"
She smiled and hugged me, I pulled away.