"Exactly how much money do you have riding on this bet?"

A/N - I'm back, told you it wouldn't be another month before I updated again. Enjoy this chapter and thank you for sticking with this story.

***

Shooting up from the bed she was lying on, Lena ignored the two Danvers sisters waking up alongside her, running for the monitors focused on the Kryptonite training room. Everything was normal – or at least as normal as they could be in this situation. Sam was now hooked up to two IV's both injecting liquid kryptonite into her system with the help of J'onn.

Her vitals on the second screen were erratic, not critical, but not good either.

"What were you thinking? You could have been killed." Kara frowned as she made her way to stand next to her, arms crossed, and Lena knew the crinkle was showing the extent of her frustration.

Making sure with another glance over the incoming data that Sam was still unconscious, Lena turned to the blonde hero. "I'm fine, and you wouldn't have let anything happen to me anyway."

Groaning, Kara looked up to the ceiling. "And if I couldn't have saved you?"

Lena tilted her head. "Then you would be attending a funeral instead of our wedding."

Kara glares at her. Alex gapes at them. After two seconds of silence, hell broke loose.

"WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Alex screamed at the couple, flicking between the two of them as Kara refused to look away from Lena.

"That isn't funny. Don't joke about that."

Staring into Kara's hard blue eyes, Lena nodded, conceding to never joke like that again, at least about that. Ignored and done with it, Alex clapped her hands in front of the two women, snapping their attention to her.

"What was that for Alex?" Kara rubbed her ear closest to Alex, a dull ache quickly disappearing after the close sound. She really needed to remember what her hearing was tuned into around Alex, she was going to lose some of her super hearing ability if she kept doing that.

Alex gaped at them. "What was that for?!" Neither of them looked impressed. "How about you two casually mentioning a wedding day?!"

Kara's eyes grew wide, and her mouth dropped into an O. "About that..."

"Is there something you wish to share Kara?"

Sheepishly, knowing her sister was going to drag it out of her later if not now, she smiled at her. "We're getting married."

Grinning, Alex looked between the two of them. "Who asked who and when?"

Lena, stood next to Kara still, scrutinised the brunette and tilted her head. "You bet on us again, didn't you?"

Gaping at her sister, Kara shook her head. "For that, I'm not telling you."

Alex groaned and glared at Lena. "Thanks for that." She turned her head to Kara. "Also, you'll tell me, unless you want me to tell Mum you two are dating, let alone engaged, before you do."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

Kara glared at Alex. "Exactly how much do you have riding on this bet?"

"You first."

Sighing, Kara rolled her eyes. "Fine, Lena asked me."

Alex whined. "Yes!" She looked at Lena who was trying not to laugh. "Why are you laughing? You just won me two-hundred and fifty bucks."

Lena smirked. "Actually, you owe me two-hundred and fifty bucks."

Kara whipped round to gawk at Lena. "WHAT!? How?"