Earth One

Kara

Barry had taken Lena and I back to her apartment so she could pack and by the time we were back, she had declared liking super speed even less than flying. Although this didn't say much for my chances of getting her in the air once I had my powers, she'd still say no to most flights.

"Ready to go?" Barry smiled at us, happy knowing he'd be back on his Earth with Iris soon, his hand already twirling the extrapolator between his index finger and thumb. His carelessness towards his extrapolator made me tense, if that broke we'd have no way of getting home without finding who had stolen mine.

"Explain to me again why we can't go with ya?" Harley held her hands up above her head, stretching above the top of the couch, not liking the idea that they weren't allowed to come with us. No amount of reasoning was going to make her understand why they couldn't come.

I mean, could you blame us... letting them loose on a new Earth would be crazy. "Because you already exist there and two of you is too much crazy for us to handle."

She looked at us upside down. "Oh... okay." Looking back to the TV, she turned it on and started channel surfing. "Have fun."

That was simple. I shrugged at Lena who looked just as confused at Harley's acceptance of our reasons for her to stay. Without another second of hesitation, Barry opened a portal, Lena's eyes instantly lighting up at the sight. I could see her brain working from here.

"After you." Barry held his arm out for us to go first, Caitlin going to step through when Harley stopped her.

She was looking at us, a frown on her face. "Hold up, I'm still confused. What can ya do? Ya gotta be able to do somethin' if ya came thinkin' Kara was in trouble." It was a good point, so far Caitlin hadn't had to let Killer Frost out with there being no danger.

Smirking, Caitlin held her hand up as her eyes turned silver, her hair turning white as her hand starting misting with her cold powers. "Killer Frost, nice to meet you."

I hadn't seen all three shocked at the same time but Lena, Harley and Ivy's jaws all hit the floor at the same time, shocked completely at the transformation that just happened. By the time any of them recovered, Caitlin was moving to walk through the portal, Harley's protests following her.

"Hold on! Wait, can you come back for a visit?" Caitlin jumped through the portal ignoring Harley completely, the rest of us trying not to chuckle at the villainess as she fell over the back of the couch in an attempt to follow us all.

Following Caitlin through the portal, I led Lena first, not wanting her to get too distracted looking at the portal to actually walk through. One moment I was staring at the blue swirling portal, the next I was stood in Star Labs, the others gathered to greet us all as the portal closed behind me.

"Kara, hey. I didn't realise you would be coming back with them." Iris smiled at me, giving me a hug after she had hugged Barry.

I could feel Lena tense beside me, not sure what to do now we were on a completely different Earth. "Yeah, we weren't meant to but someone's stolen my extrapolator and we don't know who."

Barry continued as I stepped back to Lena. "And since they were meant to be here in a few days anyway, I figured invite them early to help figure out who could have it on her Earth."

Cisco was typing away when he looked up, eyes catching sight of Lena instantly. "Who are you?" The question came out quickly, but the smile on his face was inviting, Lena's body relaxing ever so slightly at the tone.

"Sorry, guys this is Lena Luthor. She was going to be coming with me to the party so she decided to come early." I smiled, my grin getting wider as I met Lena's eyes.

"Wow. How did you swing that one at work?" Iris asked, Barry, myself and Lena laughing. "What's so funny?"

Lena composed herself first to answer. "When you own the company you can do what you want. I doubt my assistant or the board will be happy, but they have about as much power as Kara right now."

That had everyone looking at me and me glaring at Lena. "Really? You couldn't give me five minutes before we made their day?" I was trying to hold back a laugh, not really mad at Lena.

Cisco stood to move around his computers. "What's she talking about?"

"I blew out my powers a few days ago, so for another two days probably I am human... unless you guys want to run some tests and find a quicker way for me to get them back." It was a long shot, if Winn had only come up with an adrenaline rush the chances of these coming up with something else was unlikely. Still, the grin on Cisco's face was like that of a kid's on Christmas.

"You-You mean we can run tests?" He clapped his hands in front of him, he looked like he was preying this was true.

I smiled. "Yes, but please don't take too much blood. Alex agreed to this, but I don't want her to get mad at me for letting you go overboard when we get back."

Iris' phone started ringing, so she left to answer, the others starting to talk science stuff that I could see was making Lena's eyes shine. Moving behind her, she didn't even notice me move until I hugged her from behind. "If you want to join them, just go." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and let go.

"They don't know me." She turned to look at me, a slight frown on her forehead.

"You're point?"

"I'm just a Luthor to them." I could tell she was genuinely worried, but I couldn't' stop the small smile from gracing my lips.

Dropping my voice to a whisper, I leaned in. "There are no Luthor's on this Earth."

"You mean..."

"No Lex, no plan to kill Superman, no murder, no trial." A smile slowly formed on her face as I spoke. "The only things they know about you are what I've told them."

That had her stopping. "Nothing bad I hope."

"There's nothing bad to say."

Our conversation was cut off when Caitlin interrupted. "Lena are you joining us? We could use some help looking at this since you are the only person here used to alien DNA."

I tried to turn Lena in the direction of Caitlin and Cisco, but she grabbed my hand. "No you don't. We still need some alien DNA to look at." My face fell, I had so hoped they'd forget about that in their excitement. Obviously not.

Following reluctantly, I let Lena lead me over to the others Caitlin getting a needle ready to take some blood. "Does the needle have to be that big?"

That made them all laugh. "Is the Girl of Steel afraid of a needle?"

I grumbled, stopping short of the bed I had lay on when stuck in a musical with Barry. "You try being able to snap them for over a decade and then tell me they don't freak you out." It was a lame excuse but it was true.

Caitlin pat the bed for me to sit, but I stalled, my mind wandering to the last time I had been in this room. Mon-El. It was strange how quickly everything seemed to change, a year ago I couldn't have thought I'd love anyone else and yet. My eyes found Lena talking to the others in front of the whiteboard.

Sitting down, I held my arm out to Caitlin, rolling up my shirt sleeve first.