"You have really bad timing, you know that?"

A/N - And I'm finally back with another chapter. Enjoy!

***

Punching another hole in the destroyed car, Kara exhaled, stepping back to see more of the car on the floor than attached to the car. Uncurling her fists, she turned to the sound of a familiar heartbeat at the entrance behind her.

"Don't stop on my account." Lena's eyes raked over Kara, blatantly checking her out and making Kara chuckle.

Looking back at the car, Kara sighed. "I didn't meant to do that much damage." Turning back to Lena, she found an eyebrow raised at her. "But I don't like you talking about you wanting Lex dead."

Stepping closer, the cold open room didn't seem as cold to Lena with Kara so close. "It's true though. He and my mother won't leave us be until either us or them are dead."

Arms wrapping around Lena, Kara smiled. "Something they haven't accomplished yet and never will."

Green meeting blue, Lena got lost in the oceans that lived in Kara's eyes. "Are you going to keep me safe?"

Leaning forward to rest her forehead on Lena's, her thumb rubbed against the small of Lena's back. "Always." The two of them stood like that for a minute, enjoying the simple pleasure of holding each other. Slowly, Kara pulled back to look into her eyes once more. "But, can I ask you something?"

Brow creasing, Lena tried to pull back slightly only to be stopped by Kara's arms around her waist. "Sure?"

Clearing her throat, Kara took a deep breath. "When we were with everyone you got a little quiet. Do you want to go home? Are you mad at me for not telling you everything? Or for talking about you last time I was here?"

Dropping her gaze from Kara's intense blue, she tried focusing on something else, anything else. A finger on her chin brought her back to facing Kara. "It's nothing." Shaking her head lightly, she shrugged. "I just got thinking with everyone talking about ruined weddings."

Nodding, Kara lips curled up into a smile. "Yeah, I guess the last wedding we went to didn't go as peacefully as we had hoped."

Lena could feel the heat in her cheeks, no doubt red against her pale complexion. "I guess."

"But?" The question was a breath on the air.

Licking her lips, Lena swallowed the lump in her throat. "I wasn't talking about Hawaii."

Kara frowned for a second, then broke out into a grin. "Is this about what happened in Hawaii after the bachelorette party?" Now it was Lena's turn to frown, lips pursed ready to ask the question when Kara continued. "You were drunk and then never brought it up so I thought it was just a drunken thought.

"I never once thought you were being serious. If I had I would have said something or answered you, but-"

Lena cut her off. "What are you talking about?"

Stopping, Kara frowned at her, confusion in her eyes. Hesitant, she answered the question. "After the bachelorette party when I took you back to the villa?"

Shaking her head, Lena waited for her to explain more, but it didn't happen. "But if it wasn't about that, what were you thinking about?"

"Hold on, what are you talking about?"

Unlocking her hands from behind Lena, she tried to step backwards. "No, I want to know what you're talking about."

Knowing Lena wasn't going to give up anytime soon, Kara sighed. "When I was putting you to bed at the villa, after the others got you drunk, you..."