"Exactly what details do you want from our time in Hawaii?"

A/N - Slightly shorter chapter to return with but thank you all for waiting. I am almost done decorating my brother's house so will be able to get back to writing more then. More updates to come when I can. Enjoy.

***

They were only halfway through their first drinks and already the alcohol was hitting the two women with more force than they thought possible. Still sitting at the bar, everyone was talking and laughing when Sara wrapped her arm around Lena's shoulders.

"So, I want to know more about your week in Hawaii, how was it fake dating at your ex's wedding?" She pressed herself closer to Lena, who just gave her a look and removed her arm from around her shoulder.

Kara laughed. "It was stressful, especially since we were sharing a villa with my old boss."

Barry frowned. "Cat Grant?" They both nodded. "How did your ex get two CEO's to attend his wedding?"

It was a valid question, most of the group intrigued by the question, but Barry the only one willing to voice it. Lena sipped her drink, the alcohol burning her throat. "He runs his own company, we worked together for a time on several projects before I moved to National City. It was actually how we got together, spending so much time together and having no life outside of the home-made lab at the time."

Kara jumped in, the alcohol already rushing to her head. "There were a lot of CEO's, some of which we have bad hist-tory." Everyone caught the little slip up in the Super's speech, Sara smirking at the effectiveness of her drinks.

"Don't forget two of Gotham's most wanted taking an interest in the two of us."

"How can I? They are currently camped out in my apartment." Kara's eyes went wide. "Which I am going to need to burn when we get back."

For once Sara was a little slow. "Why will you need to..." She trailed off as Kara leaned backwards to give her a look, the message understood. "Yeah, burn that entire apartment."

Lena held her hand up, finishing a sip of her drink. "Wait. Is my MIT jumper still there?"

Kara nodded, a smile on her face. "Yep."

"You are not burning that apartment until I get that back." Lena pointed at Kara, the blonde crossing her eyes to focus on the finger in front of her.

Everyone laughed, Sara sliding around to Lena's side and pulling her hand down from pointing at Kara. "Not that I wouldn't like to see you try and stop her from doing something, we need more details about Hawaii."

Lena raised a brow at her, buzzed but nowhere near drunk enough for Sara's guiding to work completely on her. "And by we, you mean you." She spun to face Sara, Kara pouting behind her back at the loss of attention. "Exactly what details are you wanting from our time in Hawaii?"

A smirk formed on Sara's face, Oliver groaning at the sight and the girls knowing what was coming as Barry just looked as oblivious as Kara. "Whatever you feel comfortable with sharing."

Lena sipped her drink again, placing it down on the bar and stood up, closing the distance between her and Sara. "I doubt that." Her eyes scanned Sara's body, one hand reaching up to brush a piece of hair behind her ear. "You want the details of our time in Hawaii... Kara and I got caught by her boss making out on our bed, almost in this position if we were lying down right now."

Sara leaned in, smirk disappearing. "What else did you two get caught doing?"

"In Hawaii?"

Kara had stilled at the mention of being caught, the embarrassment of being caught by Sara still fresh in her mind. "We didn't get caught doing any-anything." She hiccuped, the validity of her statement flying out the window as a few people laughed. Sara kept her eyes on Lena, neither of them backing up.

"Oh come on now Kara, the lady wants to know." Lena smiled, Kara recognising the tone as one she only hears when Lena is going to do something smart and mostly stupid.

"You only sound like that when you're trying to convince me a press conference is a good idea." No one listened to her, intent to know what the Luthor had in store for the former assassin.

Lena turned her head to finish her drink. "Are you asking me to concede Darling?" She didn't even look at Kara, but the blonde's head peaked up at the pet name.

"Yep." Suddenly thirsty, Kara downed the remains of her drink, the long gulp snapping the two women from their stand-off.

"Kara, why did you do that?" Sara stared a little wide-eyed at her.

"B-Be-Because you two were making me str-stressed." She continued to hiccup, her speech slurring even more.

Lena brushed passed Sara to take Kara's glass from her. "You shouldn't have done that, the drink was strong and you don't handle alcohol well."

"I-" Hiccup. "know." Hiccup.

Putting her own glass down, Lena pulled Kara to her side, arm slung over her shoulder. "I'm sorry everyone, but I really should get this one back to bed whilst she can walk. I don't fancy figuring out how much dead weight the Girl of Steel can become." Waving goodbye to everyone, Lena starts walking towards the doors, only to be stopped by Sara grabbing Kara's other arm.

"Let me help, it's my fault."

Lena was about to protest when Sara took most of Kara's weight, the assassin much stronger than herself. "Thank you."

Kara didn't like this idea, wriggling free of Sara's grip. "No-pe. Y-You stay away from may f-fiance."

Lena froze.

Sara held her hands up and backed away. "Okay. I'm sorry."

Everyone else heard what Kara had said, Oliver coughing to break the stunned silence they were all in. Immediately a chorus of "Congratulations." made the rounds, Kara not really paying attention she was that drunk.

Struggling under Kara's weight, which was becoming increasingly heavier, Lena bid goodnight a second time, dragging Kara back towards the doors. "You really can't keep a secret, can you?"

Kara's face broke out into a dopey grin. "Nope."