"I think I'd remember you mentioning you were getting MARRIED!"

A/N - Its been longer than I thought, completely believed I'd updated this already when I was back from holiday. Sorry for the wait, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and thank you for sticking with this story and my inconsistent updates. Enjoy!

***

Lena laughed. "Okay, well what do you want to know?"

Sam licked her lips, prompting Lena to grab her a plastic cup with water and a straw from the bedside table. Letting Sam sip at it a few times, she placed it back before returning to grip Sam's hand with both of hers.

"How did you find out?"

"Her glasses fell off when she fell asleep at one of our movie nights. I didn't tell her, just put them back on and left it alone. She told me when we went to Hawaii because she has a tendency to sleep fly."

Sam tried to laugh but coughed for a moment. "Oh God!" She shook her head. "Sleep flying?"

"Yep. She just floats a few feet up from the bed, which should be cool, but occasionally she takes the covers." She complained with a smile.

"And when did you two start 'practically living together'?"

Shifting in her seat, Lena dropped Sam's gaze for a moment. "After everything. The whole Lex thing brought us back early and then her fight with Reign. We fought for a minute because I had to leave to deal with an investor after you black out because of Reign." Sam's face fell. "Don't worry, I sorted everything."

Sam looked at her. "Then why don't you look like it's sorted?"

She sighed. "I got the call from Jess when they were bringing Kara in... she wasn't breathing. I was on a video call almost all night and then fell asleep on the couch in my office. When I got back, no one cared why I'd left, only that I'd left, except Kara."

Lena looked down to their joined hands, Sam's squeezing hers a little harder. "They let her out and I took her back to hers, but we found Cat Grant, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn camped out there because they'd heard about the fight. Since then, we've been to another Earth for one of her friend's wedding receptions kind of, because Nazis interrupted their actual wedding. Honestly, things just haven't been calm enough for us to talk about it, but Kara still has two women squatting in her apartment and we're certain we're going to have to burn the entire place."

The room fell silent as Sam processed everything, a moment where Lena heard her own heartbeat before Sam started laughing, or as close to laughing as she could with how she felt. Her laughter was infectious, and Lena soon found herself laughing too.

When she could finally compose herself, Sam grinned at Lena. "You're telling me that Kara, aka Supergirl, currently has two of Gotham's most wanted in her apartment?"

Lena nodded. "Yep."

"And you've been to another Earth?"

She nodded. "Yep. It was fun, the Luthor's don't exist there so Lex hasn't killed a bunch of people trying to kill Superman, my mother isn't the head of an anti-alien group. All they knew about me was what Kara had told them."

Sam laughed. "Oh, you had nothing to worry about then. I don't think Kara has the ability to think anything bad about you, let alone say anything bad."

"I think you might be right."

They fell into another silence; the beeping of the heartrate monitors more evident than before as Lena had forgotten about it for a few minutes. It was nice, not having to talk constantly, just spend time in someone's presence.

"I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss you." She whispered.

Sam smiled at her, eyes a little watery. "I'll be back before you know it."